Dillons Food Stores uploaded by Jewel B.

BY DILLONS FOOD STORES

• Anybody else try this? I got mine as a free Friday downlo...1 Answers
Kelly B.
Manhattan, KS
I do all of my grocery shopping at Dillons as well as buying most household goods and pet products at Dillons as well. I also really appreciate their fuel points program. My store has a deal where you can buy gift cards for 4x fuel points so I buy gift cards there before shopping at other stores, when I know I'll be buying something there anyway, so I also get all of my gas at dillons too!
Megan H.
Wichita , KS
I love Dillon’s so much. It’s my go to grocery store because all the stores are great! Prices are great, and it’s even better being able to use my plus card, and add coupons digitally. I always recommend people going to dillons over any other store to get stuff. You can’t beat their prices, and the employees are amazing as well. My favorite stores are the marketplaces here in Wichita KS.
Keli R.
Oklahoma
Dillons usually has the better prices in a lot of their products. Most generally (7/8 outta 10) times thier products are just as good as name brand. When we do buy a name brand (not too often) its usually because the name brand is already pretty cheap or because of a specific meal we are preparing and dont change away from certain brands. Yes, would and will continue to shop here!
Nikki T.
Lawrence, KS
Dillons always has great deals, I often use the digital coupons and get even more off. My favorite thing has to be freebie Friday where they offer you a digital coupon for a free item to try!!
Jared S.
Wichita
The employees at almost every store are so nice. They almost always have what I’m looking for in stock and I’m always pleased with my experience in store. It really is a great place to shop and I don’t usually shop anywhere else because of this fact.
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
I️ love their coupon system! They have a wide range of available mobile coupons and great deals, I️ may add. :) I️ always enjoy shopping at my local Dillons because they’re organized and have amazing customer service!
Astryd R.
Junction City, KS
Just like Walmart except there’s a shoppers card and some things are cheaper but not everything. Like meats is better to get at Walmart but mostly everything else is cheaper especially with coupons
Ashley W.
Fort Riley, KS
Great prices and huge selection. The layout of isles are easy to navigate and they always have an awesome selection of fresh produce. I’ve always encountered friendly employees and cashiers. I highly recommend shopping here!
Alexandra S.
Wichita, KS
I love dillons. I usually only shop for my groceries at Dillons. I also get my prescription medicine from here. A great thing is some of the dillons are open 24 hours. They also have great prices rather than Target!
Shannon C.
The Dillon's stores in my city all closed. It was one of the saddest moments I've been to see a store close. Some of the smaller stores could have used a little bit more organization, but the larger stores were fantastic. The employees were always very friendly, the prices were good, and there was a great selection of natural and organic food at reasonable prices. I'm pretty sure if I ever drive through a town with a Dillon's while traveling I'm going to have to stop, that's how much I like it.
Jewel B.
Kansas City, KS
Anybody else try this? I got mine as a free Friday download from Dillons Food Stores . It's a thicker version of Greek yogurt and is so light and airy to eat. I'm definitely buying this again!!