Dillard's

by Dillard's

Do you shop at Dillards?
[user:naomibe875] is this store big where you are? We have one at every mall and at some mall the have a store just for women and then a hole other one for men.
What type of store is this? clothing? accessories? other?
Start your review of Dillard's!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Ok for all my plus size fashionistas out there, DIllards is one of the few places where I got to buy really great quality clothes in my size.in reviews
They can be a little steep as far as price, but they usually run a couple of really great sales every year where you can grab some awesome deals.in reviews
Hands down one of my favorite department store because they have the best deals and you can score name brands for a fraction of the cost.in reviews
Dillard's is a good place and has really nice stuff and they sometimes have great deals going on but I have noticed that they don't really care big sizes soin reviews
I always find sales for my daughter's clothing and even found me some Jessica Simpson lounge pants for myself.in reviews
Roman D.
Raleigh, NC
Dillard's uploaded by Roman D.
Dillard's uploaded by Roman D.
I like how Dillards put so much effort to make us full the holidays spirit in their store. I love it
Heather  S.
Miller Place, NY
1,241 reviews
Dillard's uploaded by Heather  S.
Admittedly, I don’t shop at Dillard’s that often but when I do, I’m always happy with not only the prices but the quality of items. I love that they have high end items at a steep discount on a lot of items especially when they have sales. They also have a specific section for limited items which are usually priced lower (but not always). Any rare return I’ve had to make was convenient and easy. Just make sure to read carefully if you purchase items that are final sale because then they’re yours to keep! If you follow me, I’d like to first say thank you so much! I always follow back but Influenster puts a limit on following at 500. I hope you still enjoy my content! ☺️ For more beauty, fashion inspo and monthly beauty giveaways, please follow me on Instagram at @luxuryisthyname or visit my website at Luxuryisthyname.com! Stay beautiful! ❤️ #fashionista #glamgame #datenight #holidays #dresstoimpress #sparklytop #fallface #styleblogger
Helga  Z.
Dillard's uploaded by Helga  Z.
Dillard's has always been my go to store for finding great dresses at a decent price. I got my prom dress here in high school, some banquet dresses for various occasions, and even found the perfect wedding dress here. Attached is a photo from my wedding day 💖 💕🥰
Angela  L.
Longs, SC
Dillard's uploaded by Angela  L.
Dillard's uploaded by Angela  L.
I got this belt from Dillard's it was a little pricey but it is so worth it. It adds some extra bling to your outfit and since I'm turning 60 next month I'm trying to shake things up a little!!!! Dillard's
Jennifer H.
2,668 reviews
Dillard's uploaded by Jennifer H.
I like Dillard’s a lot. I think they have a great shoe selection and purse selection. Mine has a MAC cosmetic counter which I love! And the Men and Women’s stores are separated in my mall. I purchase clothes there for my teen.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Dillard's has always been one of my favorite places to shop. The only thing I buy from here are my purses. They can be expensive, but when they have sales, you can find amazing prices.
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
1,401 reviews
Dillard's uploaded by Cassandra T.
Dillard’s was always my go-to place for amazing prom dresses and homecoming dresses! They always had great prices, and their dresses are gorgeous! I used to go there all the time just to try them on lol. This was one I just tried on back in high school, but I’ve bought many dresses from there and tried on many! Highly recommend for homecoming and prom!
Verenice L.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like Dillard's, we are their clients for a long time, we really like the brands they sell and especially their sales with discounts, I highly recommend this store!
Ashley D.
CARROLLTON, GA
Dillard's uploaded by Ashley D.
I love going to Dillards for special occasion need especially for my daughter. If I procrastinate and it's the last moment and no one has anything to wear I always can depend on Dillard's. I love love love their purse section, which is probably the most visited section other than the little girl section that I go to.
Laura R.
Lutz, FL
En este lugar suelo comprar perfumes y algun cosmético. Hay prrndas de muy buena calidad, zapatos, bijou y accesorios, pero siempre termino comprando cosméticos. La atención es muy buena, las vendedoras son muy amables y generlamente muy generosas con las muestras. Una vez compre un polvo compacto de Chanel y me regalo el kabuki brush de la marca.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer I.
1,348 reviews
il y a 4 ans
Noemi B. is this store big where you are? We have one at every mall and at some mall the have a store just for women and then a hole other one for men.
Noemi B. il y a 3 ans
Never heard of this store!