BY DILIGENCE INC

Acrylic wine glasses set of 4 - rainbow see more...

Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
These glasses are so beautiful. Sturdy yet delicate looking. The rainbow effect is stunning! Nothing like a nice glass to hold your favorite wine! They look so pretty displayed and everyone asked the same question, Where did you get these beautiful glasses??
Ebony S.
For some reason growing up i loved wine glasses (even though I'm a non drinker) ill always put my juice or soda in it as if it was more classy😂 but when my mom bought me this glass cup,needless to the it my all time favorite!
Makkell B.
I bought these glasses for the colors and I must say they are absolutely beautiful! Definitely a hit at all the dinner parties or girls nights! They are vibrant and look so great with any color of wine!
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Absolutely beautiful ! They would be awesome as a wedding gift ! They are so beautiful you will want to have them sitting out all the time ! And you can't beat the price !
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
These are very beautiful glasses. This is definetly glasses to show of at a party. The rainbow colors are bold and vibrant. A fun way to show off your vibrant side.
wendy m.
This would be great for events or family gathering and the color from the bottom looks amazing too it would love to have this as my kitchen collection.
Taya P.
These are super cheap but super pretty! They're also really durable. My friends always comment about how pretty these look when I have them out.
Krystal A.
Wine, juice or chocolate milk, these glasses are perfect for the modern woman. With it unique design it's sure to have your guest talking.
Madison V.
This glass is so pretty and hey y'all get 4! I love any rainbow glass because when you put a drink in it it just looks so freaking purrtyy
Elly L.
These glasses are so gorgeous and beautiful! I would recommend that you buy these and try for yourself they are totally worth it
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
WANT! What's the quality?!
Jamie S.
Manila, Philippines
Is this product a good quality?
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these!!! How much?? And are they good? Where can I purchase from?
Nicole P.
Where can you buy this and how much is it?
zeel z.