Digpets Pet Rescue Remedy 10 ML from Bach Flower Remedies uploaded by Kacy S.

BY DIGPETS #67 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Bach Rescue Remedy Pet 20 ml see more...

Ruby D.
My dod easily gets anxious so I give these too her when I feel like she needs it and it works!! She seems calmer and happyer
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I had heard of this but wasn't sure so I gave in and tried it. It really works. Highly recommended
Morgan S.
This stuff works. My dogs are crazy & get stressed easily as they are both from tough backgrounds in rescue. A little dab of this on their ears or in their water bowls allows them to relax and for me to get some work done!
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff works okay for my severely anxiety ridden dog. Its not a cure all but it definitely seems to helps him. Which is more than I can say for the 20+ other items we have tried before!
Jennifer S.
Denton, TX
It really does work! I have an anxious pup that does not do well home alone. This was a saving grace for her. Easy on her tummy yet keeps her calm and collected while I am away at work.
Kim W.
Hampton, VA
I've gotten so many good reviews from customers about this product! Many humans would also use this for themselves.
Sarah C.
I use this for my sweet 7 moth old kitty. She is my ESA at college meaning that we travel together back and forth from school and home which is stressful for her because she has to be in her carrier in the airport. It helps her so much. She seems a lot happier than she is otherwise. I also use it if I am going to be gone for a long day so that she doesn't get to anxious with me being gone and she is far more relaxed when I get back if I have given it to her.
Cristy L.
It didn't help my Pomeranian..
He was 9 when I bought it, because he gets very nervous with fireworks (wich I hate btw), and also with the rain and wind.. And didn't see any improvement. I didn't buy it again, and no! Don't recommend it!
Cat S.
Clearwater , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Great product! Randomly found this product on a shelf where it wasn't supposed to be and I am so glad I did. Really helped my older dog rascal alot before he passed. 💙
Pamela N.
Este es un producto bastante bueno y popular, vale la pena comprarlo y tiene precio considerable.i