BY DIGPETS

This Paws Aboard Doggy Yellow Life Jacket provides ultimate buoyancy and high visibility to keep pets safe. Constructed to provide buoyancy, along with a secure fit, the Paws Aboard Pet Life Jackets feature an advanced breathable mesh underbelly for proper draining and drying, which provides your dog more comfort and healthier conditions than traditional pet life jackets, which can cause heat exhaustion and chafing. It also features reflective strips for maximum visibility and a convenient handle on top for easy grabbing. You'll appreciate the adjustable nylon straps and quick release buckles, and your pet will appreciate the comfortable velcro fastening system around his belly and neck to keep the jacket fastened. see more...

Digpets Paws Aboard Doggy Life Jacket in Yellow, Medium
  • "This works great for my miniature dachshund that's ball obsessed and also water obsessed." in 2 reviews
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
This vest is well made, and does the job. My basset hound had trouble swimming, so we got him this. It works great and I love that it is brightly colored.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Matthews, NC
How cute is this jacket I would recommend this to all the dog lovers out there
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
I love that I can see my dog with the bright color, the extra handle to grab her out of the water and that it keeps her head out of the water if anything should happen to her.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
Got this for a dog I used to have. It worked and fit well, but she wasn't too fond of it. She felt weird walking in it and just wasn't a fun. But I would definitely recommend for your little swimmer if they are more open to wearing stuff!
Sara J.
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
Have one of these for when we take our dog to the lake. Helps him swim better in case he gets tired, and has a handle on the back for a quick save, or just to carry him around easier. Like a little doggie purse! HA!
Christiana G.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
These are awesome. I worked at a marina for years & all the people with smaller dogs had these for them. They have a handle to carry your dog too..Too funny.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
This works great for my miniature dachshund that's ball obsessed and also water obsessed. I hook her leash to the top of it as she goes swimming and "reel" her in when she's ready
Caitie M.
Caitie M.
Montrose, PA
This works great for my Pomeranian! She's 12 years old and with her little life jacket on I feel much more comfortable taking her boating with me. I bought hers in pink! :)
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Portland, OR
This is a great product. It is heavy duty and made to last. We love the handle and the bright colors.