Digital Video Monitor Samsung, White uploaded by Loren S.

BY UNKNOWN

Samsung BrightVIEW 5" HD PT Video Baby Monitor. Features include 720p HD camera with 5" touch screen monitor, remote 300° pan angle/110° tilt angle, two-way talk with built in microphone and HD audio, non-visible IR LED's for night vision up to 16 ft, soft, calming night-light, 4 pre-programmed lullabies, feed timer alerts, supports up to 4 cameras, long lasting monitor battery Color: White. see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Loren S.
Prattville, AL
This is probably one of my most favorite baby products that we have ever had; we received this at our baby shower last year for our third baby boy, and we have never had one before! It makes my mama heart sooo happy, and less anxiety ridden, when I can see what my little one is doing. The ease of setup was quick and there were no problems! Love that it comes with a night-light option on the top of the actual camera, AND it comes with built-in lullabies for the baby if you need them! Clear view on the LARGE screen, which is amazing 👌🏼 we are going to add a second camera for this set, because it can connect with up to FOUR of them! Super excited, and so glad that our friends spoiled us with this gift!
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
I love this monitor! Pros: easy to setup, camera is very clear, you can turn the camera with the monitor, the screen turns on anytime there is movement, you can play music from the monitor, you can set alarms, very lightweight, you can see the time, just an all around great monitor! Cons:the battery doesn’t last very long and you have to keep it plugged it or it peeps at night. I would recommend it to all of my friends and I would purchase it again! Also, make sure you get the monitor with 2 cameras because you can have a split screen on the monitor and the cameras in two different rooms!
Amber K.
Moore, OK
I love this. The night vision is great. You can talk to your child thru the monitor to camera. It has lullabies you can play. It’s motion and sound sensors which can be a little issue if you live in a loud area but other than that it’s great. It has a zoom feature which I love. My only complaint is that I have to have it on the complete opposite side of the room to be able to get his crib in it. But that’s ok other than that it’s pretty perfect to me.
Carrigan K.
Kokomo, IN
We got this baby monitor from my MIL for Christmas last year and we have had issues from the get go. The battery won’t stay charged on the actual monitor for more than an hour. If i got out of my front door and shut the door, i lose signal. The picture quality is okay, it could be a lot better. I do like that it has night vision. I just wish it was made better for how expensive it is.
Carrigan K.
Kokomo, IN
Anyone else have issues with the screen not kicking in with movement? If so, how did you fix it? I can’t find info on it in the book and it is one of the better features on this. Thanks in advance if you have any ideas!