BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Digital Video Magazine delivers information on the latest tools and techniques in video preparation, production and post. The magazine is the independent professional's most trusted resource for tests on video hardware, software and other gear, from cameras to nonlinear editing systems. Each monthly issue includes profiles on leading filmmakers and projects, latest technology and methodologies, product reviews and much more! see more...

Shakyra M.
New London, MO
I am excited to give this video a try. I have been following the series on HBO. The series has been wonderful so far. I have a HBO subscription through APPLE app. I am on the last season and I will be very sad when it is over with. You must watch this if you have not.
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
Bookworm Expert
I would have to say that this is my favorite magazine by far. I can keep up with the Game of Thrones and other shows and movies that I love. I love how it come straight into my email , so I don't have to wait for it in the mail. It is a must read. I would recommend this.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Great digital magazine to read! Would recommend to others! Will keep reading this Digital Video magazine
Ashley T.
Albertville, AL
Great magazines and newspapers would recommend it to people movie magazine............
Hannah C.
Albuquerque , NM
I love this magazine because of the articles that they feature, especially since I am a huge Game of Thrones fan
Vanessa O.
Bookworm Expert
Never new about this, is it interesting ?
Cristie G.
What exactly could I find in this magazine? Does it talk more about how they make the shows or about computer animation ? The hubs is into that sort of stuff and we're always looking for a good read.
Nazareth P.
Hatfield , Hertfordshire
Just here for my badge...
Lacie B.
Manteca, CA
Just here for my badge
Johan S.
campbell, OH
Anybody else here for the badge?