BY DIGITAL TREASURES

The Ultimate In Sophistication, Security &Amp; Versatility! Richly Textured Pu Leather Construction Specifically Designed For Ipad 2 Precise Openings For Ports, Speakers &Amp; Cameras No Need To Remove From Case To Enjoy Full Use Of Tablet Protective Front Cover Easily Converts To An Easel Stand Magnetized Seal For Secure Closure The Ultimate In Sophistication, Security, And Versatility, The Props Folio Case Has Been Specifically Designed For Your Ipad 2.&Nbsp; Featuring Rich Styling And A Perfect Fit, The Props Folio Case Includes Precise Openings For Your Tablet&Rsquo;S Cameras, Speakers, And Ports, While Its Secure Magnet-Sealing Front Cover Easily Folds Back To Form The Perfect Easel Stand For Movie Watching, Web-Surfing, And More. see more...

Kalynn D.
Asheville, NC
Do not let the price fool you. I've had this case for two years, thousands of miles of road trips, drops on my living room floor and countless treks from my purse, to my work bag to reading chair to my bed and there isn't even a single bit of wear and tear on my case. I love that it props up. I also love how simple it is. I wanted a fancy schmancy one with awesome graphics but I couldn't find any with excellent reviews but that were also practical and would be generally pretty. I also didn't want a case that would have a plastic piece break off if, and I would, drop it. So I bought this one and I have been pleased for the past 2 years!
Maggy T.
Doral, FL
I bought one at same time of my iPad to take care of it. Is useful for having in a desk but once my iPad falls it have some scratches because doesn't protect the corners of the iPad.
Angel I.
You can not beat this stand for the price. I have 3 other kinds of stands and I like the sturdiness of this one the most!
Amber U.
These types of cases are very useful when watching videos/movies or maybe digitally painting.
Camille R.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is awesome product. its pretty nice. i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it appleeeeeee
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
I love this case! My iPads been dropped so many times and clearly since I'm using it now it works like a charm
Zach R.
Fits my iPad well. The stand could be better but it's pretty sturdy for the most part
Alexis B.
I have one of these for my iPad, and it really makes the device more usable. I like to use it when I'm cooking from a recipe I found on my iPad, because I can stand it up on my kitchen counter and follow along without risking damaging my device.
lala l.
Toronto, Ontario
Used something similar for my playbook, the case is very efficient. Greatly recommend.