BY DIGITAL TREASURES #51 in Tablet Accessories

Keep Your Ipad 2, Ipad 3 &Amp; Ipad 4 Powered Up &Amp; Securely Protected With The Props Power Case! Protective Case With Built-In Rechargeable Battery To Extend The Charge Of Your Ipad 2, Ipad 3 &Amp; Ipad 4 Front Cover Folds Back To Create An Easel Stand That's Perfect For Hands-Free Enjoyment When Watching Movies, Reading &Amp; More Fashionably Sleek Design Rugged &Amp; Durable Construction Keep Your Ipad 2, Ipad 3, And Ipad 4 Powered Up And Securely Protected With The Props Power Case.&Nbsp; Featuring A Sleek Folio Design, Rugged Construction, And A Reliably Robust Built-In Rechargeable Battery That Significantly Extends The Charge Of Your Ipad, Just Fold Back The Front Cover To Form The Perfect Easel Stand For Hands-Free Enjoyment When Watching Movies, Reading, And More.&Nbsp; The Props Power Case Is The Ideal Choice For Getting The Most Out Of Your Mobile Experience. see more...

Digital Treasures Power Case for iPad 2
  • "Very sleek and perfect case for IPAD 2 .. would definitely recommend it!" in 2 reviews
Alexis O.
I love this case. Its sleek and protective. I love that it stays up by itself because if I'm watching something I don't want to hold it the whole time. I recommend this to anyone.
Elyse C.
I love this sleek case I love the stand it has to hold my ipad. I would definitely recommend this case to someone
Ashley L.
Doesn't slip stays in one place. Protects the ipad,sleek case not too bulky material doesn't scratch. Was given for christmas
Megan S.
Pecatonica, Il
Nice case for the ipad- it stays secure and is safe- I prefer my Lifeproof case thought- this one isn't quite fool proof!
Lilly S.
Avenel, NJ
Very sleek and perfect case for IPAD 2 .. would definitely recommend it! Protects the product as well.
Lorachelle P.
Riverton, IL
Fantastic Case, thin, stays up, and not to bulky. I have recommended them to several people.
Ester B.
Me gusta mucho este cobertor de computadora, protege bien la computadora, viene en diversidad de colores y es más resistente y duradero, lo recomiendo.
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
Pretty basic case. Sometimes iPad will slip so not very reliable to be propped up. Does well protecting iPad from damage but doesn't offer much else.
Emely F.
Newark, NJ
Doesn't slip stays in one place. Protects the ipad,sleek case not too bulky material doesn't scratch. very light to carry .I totally enjoy this case on my I-pad and its very affordable I totally recommend this product .
Cristiane F.
perfeito para mim, adoro assistir filmes sem ter que segurar, e receitas posso dsixar sm cima da bancada sem problemas
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
I are these cases any good?
Shawna-Kay D.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this product offer warranty ? And if so how much years ?
Becky N.
Calgary
Is this case super bulky?
Ester B.