BY NONE

1 Year, 7 issues - Digital Photo Magazine, formerly PCPhoto, deals with the exciting world of computers and photography. Every issue features step-by-step instructions, evaluations of the latest equipment and tips from the pros. see more...

christina T.
Kingston, OK
Bookworm Expert Level 1
You have a digital or thinking about getting one?! You need this magazine subscription! Filled with so much helpful information. From how you can to how they did now you try! Or just sis back and gaze at all the beautiful art!!!
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
I like this magazine. I'm not especially knowledgable about cameras but I do enjoy reading it. I'm really wanting to get a better camera now after reading it.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
I used to read this magazine like it was the holy bible or something. it is what influenced me to purchase my dslr
Ashley C.
Worcester, MA
I was majoring in Photography in school for a while and I loved to flip through this magazine. It was inspiring.
Jenna A.
A great read educationally. Full of great ideas for everyone. Great for hobbies and more serious.
Vanessa O.
Bookworm Expert Level 5
My grandmother used to read this magazine a lot when she got into buying cameras, she liked it
Maria C.