BY DIGITAL INTERACTIVE #13 in Phone Headsets

XJacKer Headsetter Headphone-to-Headset Cable: 8' long headsetter cable Built-in microphone with mute switch Gold-plated 3.5mm TRS plugs Velcro cable-management wrapper Supports Beats, Sony, V-Moda, Phillips and more Color: Black see more...

Buy on Walmart
Erika S.

Product description

Shannon K.
Kaukauna, WI
Love! Very happy I purchased this product. Sound is great and is very reliable. Definitely met my expectations which were high let me tell you! Very easy to use if you ask me!
Loni R.
These are a little pricey, but definitely worth the money. They have good sound quality, and also are good for people who have habit of breaking the wires on headphones.
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
These are the best I highly recommend them and the price for them isn't too bad but worth it. They help me out with my head phones and the laptop most of the time.
nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ
Very good to use with your laptop. i love using big headset while typing that helps me concentrate
Shimoni P.
Edison, NJ
It's not too great but I would recommend. I've had better though and this isn't too bad
mayerly s.
Tacoma, WA
I like it go and buy this worth buying i don't have nothing bad to say and yeahhhhh
Mustapha B.
Meknes
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very muchI wanted to review your product on my small channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Erika S.
Podría usarse en laptop?
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
Do these work with any headphones that are able to connect to it? An are they expensive?