Digital E.P.T. Early Pregnancy Test - 2 CT

Digital E.P.T® Early Pregnancy Test.

#1 OB/GYN recommended.

Easy-to-read.

Not pregnant - pregnant.

Over 99% accurate**.

Results***.

5 days sooner.

Clear results.

2 digital tests.

I don't like this pregnancy test as much it gave me false answers
Start your review of Digital E.P.T. Early Pregnancy Test - 2 CT!
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used these multiple times. It’s a good test that detects prefect earlier than other tests.
Maritza K.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this digital early pregnancy test as I can test 5 days sooner than my predicted period when I get it.
Vanessa L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
You can definitely count on this pregnancy test. I knew my answer within seconds of following the instructions. It was easy to read too.
Amber F.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Digital E.P.T. Early Pregnancy Test - 2 CT uploaded by Amber F.
After being one day late I got a positive result with this test. I like the idea of it being “error proof” and it’s been the only test I’ve used for both pregnancies
Jenna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not a fan. These tests seem to give false positives and negatives a lot. The dye isn’t as sensitive as First Response. You want to absolutely KNOW when you’re pregnant and these tests are expensive and often inaccurate. The design is fine, but the test strip inside is flawed.
Amy A.
Waltham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Easy to use and easy to read. Affordable. Can’t go wrong with this! And like how it comes with 2.
Victoria S.
Marion, OH
It was very accurate and was easy to take. I think it does great not all work the same this one does what it’s supposed to and it does show early results. It’s priced higher then some but still a great brand.
Wandalee P.
Newark, NJ
Ept has alwys been right on the money for me. I've tried other brands and I had false negatives before. With ept I was positive after buying several and they all gave me positives.
Jen A.
Oxnard, CA
So it my third pregnancy and I was stressed out so I went and bought a e.p.t. pregnancy test digital. I went through the check out and my friend was working and she told my watch jen it's twins. I was all nah no way. So 6 months along I get a ultrasound done and guess what it's twins
Crystal H.
Adams Center, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Well it’s been a long 20 years but it was accurate. Accura y is what we a looking for . Easy to read and use as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...