BY E.P.T. #10 in Pregnancy Tests

Digital E.P.T® Early Pregnancy Test.

#1 OB/GYN recommended.

Easy-to-read.

Not pregnant - pregnant.

Over 99% accurate**.

Results***.

5 days sooner.

Clear results.

2 digital tests. see more...

Victorina M.
Victorina M.
Hayward, CA
I took 2 out of the 3 tests in the box because it wasn't clear. It was definitely NOT negative, but I wasn't 100% sure it WAS positive. I sent my husband back to the store to buy another brand that displays digitally. And - we ARE pregnant!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Wellness Guru Expert
They are definitely easy to read and give fast results. The grip on the handle is nice, but the tip could be wider or longer in my opinion. I can't vouch for accuracy quite yet. I would probably only purchase again if they were on sale.
victoria l.
victoria l.
Norwell, MA
Sorry but these are way too expensive when the dollar store test gives you the same answers. It didn't detect my pregnancies any earlier than the dollar store brands. I just think they need to make these more affordable.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Great test, reliable and super easy to read. long handle allows use to be more convenient and sanitary. great product does its job.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this stick! You just can't mistake a positive from a negative with this test. It's so easy to use. Stream or cup; it's your choice! Though it's definitely on the expensive side, it's great for announcing it to your loved ones. I totally recommend this test for when you want to be 100% sure!!!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Parrish, FL
This test told me after 1.5 weeks that I was pregnant! I had, had a miscarriage right before I got pregnant this time. This test told me right away and it was more accurate than the other tests that say they tell you __ days before your period. This one told me more than a week before my missed period!
Joanie W.
Joanie W.
Woodleaf, NC
Every time I got pregnant this is how I found out for sure. I never had a false test result! Thank Heavens I'm a grandma now and don't have to be doing the baby making thing anymore...lol
Jessee T.
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
I love how easy and quick the use and results were. I have used them twice, both times were accurate!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Easy to read and understand. comes in packs of three for those who really, really need to triple check but you don't even need to. was accurate every time I've ever used it.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Spokane , WA
This is probably the best pregnancy test on the market! I loved the simplicity of this test telling you a straight answer. No guessing and wondering if your reading it right!
Waleska T.
Waleska T.
Orlando, FL
I don't like this pregnancy test as much it gave me false answers