BY DIGIPOWER #58 in Cell Phone Chargers

Made for iPod, iPhone, & iPad. 2.1 Amp Rapid Charger. Worldwide Voltage. Power Protection. Includes 5 Ft Extra Long Cable. Made for: iPod touch. iPod nano. iPhone 4S. iPhone 4. iPhone 3GS. iPhone 3G. iPad. iPad 2. iPad. see more...

DigiPower Rapid Wall Charger
  • "I don't own an I pod I phone or I pad I'm sure this would be a great product for charging these products for those who owns these" in 1 review
Kobi N.
tyrone, PA
Rapid wall chargers work amazing when you need to charge anyrhing you can change and cord to make if charge a item of your kind.
Darlene B.