BY DIGIPOWER #91 in Batteries

Rapid Charger Maximum Power 2700mAh Batteries For "AA" and "AAA" NiMH Batteries 2-3 Hours Charging Time Automatic Safety Cut-off Over-Charge & Over-Heat Protection Recommended for all electronic equipment using "AA/AAA" size batteries, including digital camera, MP3/MP4 players, hand held devices, electronic flash, portable CD and cassette players, toys, and more... Flip-up plug for use in North America 4 "AA" Nickel Metal Hydride Batteries LED Power indicator LED Charging indicator 12V Cigarette lighter adaptor Short circuit portion. Safety timer to prevent overcharge. DPS-3000+  is a new AA/AAA NiMH charger, it can charge 2 pcs of AA/AAA in 2.5 hours, or it can charge 4 pcs of AA in 3.5 hours.  800-266-4026 ; Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. electronics specification and m see more...

Kara V.
Webster, FL
I really like this item.It works great. I use it whenever I need batteries charged for my camera, or console remotes. I also bring it with me when I'm out driving. Incase of an emergency and I need a flashlight. I recommend buying one.
Christy H.
Chattanooga, TN
Being able to recharge batteries always saves time and money. Just make sure to purchase "rechargeable" batteries. Worth the purchase.
Rachel O.
Miami gardens, FL
I actually own one of this and i absolutely love it and it works really fast.I absolutely love it.
Allie D.
Olivet, MI
They're fantastic! they're perfect for my camera when I'm on the road taking pictures!