DiGiorno Tomato Mozzarella with Pesto

by DiGiorno

There are many reasons for you to enjoy a delicious DIGIORNO Thin & Crispy Tomato Mozzarella with Pesto pizza: Fresh-tasting, flavorful ingredients, a delicious thin, crispy crust made from enriched wheat flour, flavorful tomato sauce made from vine-ripened, California tomatoes, topped with real cheese and dollops of pesto made with basil, parmesan cheese, and olive oil.

Enjoy the crispy side of life with our Thin & Crispy Pizzas. Made without artificial flavors, this pizza has a crust that’s preservative-free and bakes to a perfect crispiness.

IT'S NOT DELIVERY. IT'S DIGIORNO.

This pizza looks so delicious! Has anyone tried this product yet? I have eaten this product at my sisters house but just the original product it was yummy.
Is this less calories?
How much is this pizza?
Start your review of DiGiorno Tomato Mozzarella with Pesto!
Madison S.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
We really enjoyed the thing crust and pesto! My 3 and 6 year old love for an after school snack
Patricia O.
San Ramon, CA
The pizza was very good and really liked the thin crust. It was convenient to bake and have ready.
Nuvia R.
Denver, CO
When i tried it for the first time i got sick but i get stomach aches fast. I was sick for 3 days and as well as my sister
Nusrat E.
Newark, NJ
DiGiorno's pizza has the best crust. And tomato pesto flavor is divine. Taste same as homemade pizza. Just yummy. I sometime use some extra toppings with it,
Alex P.
Lowell, MA
I just tried it this last night I was just craving some pizza so i popped this in the oven for acouple mins overall i really love this brand !!!
Shari A.
East Point, GA
Love this pizza! Its thin and crisp and way less calories than the normal DiGiorno pizzas.
Lacey M.
Gilbert, AZ
Really delicious pizza with great flavors and the pesto sauce is really good for a frozen pizza! So easy to make for busy work nights and pairs well with a side salad. Overall a great product and would definitely recommend!
Chelsea G.
Gaffney, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite frozen pizzas to buy! Ther quick, cheap, easy, and almost always turn out perfect. Not to mention it has pesto!
Jasmella L.
San Diego, CA
I love this pizza so much. The cheese is so delicious as well. My favorite part is the tomato and spinach. This pizza tastes like it was just made. You honestly couldn’t tell that it was a frozen pizza. Most of my family likes this so I make it on most nights that we eat pizza.
Janay Y.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love these! They're perfect. Crust is thin and crispy, sauced to perfection, and has a healthy serving of toppings. Takes less than 20 minutes and it's great every time. I haven't had a DiGornos pizza I haven't liked though. Lol. I trust the brand because the quality is always on point.