DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Pizza Tomato Mozzarella with Pesto uploaded by Maikol P.DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Pizza Tomato Mozzarella with Pesto uploaded by Maikol P.DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Pizza Tomato Mozzarella with Pesto uploaded by abigail h.

BY DIGIORNO #42 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Thin & Crispy Pizza Tomato Mozzarella with Pesto.
New.
Preservative free crust.
No artificial flavors.
It's not delivery. It's DiGiorno®.
Real®.
640mg sodium, 27% DV.
4g sugars.
10g protein, 19% DV.
Calcium 25% DV.
See nutrition information for total fat, sat fat and sodium content. see more...

Taylor S.
I'm really not a fan of any DiGiornio pizzas. I don't think they live up to their claim of tasting like delivery. I have had many store brand pizzas that I actually liked better. I find the dough to be cardboard-y. The price isn't particularly amazing either. I can order delivery for only a few dollars less and not only does it taste much better, but I don't have to cook it myself. It's not the worst tasting pizza in the world by any means, and it works in a pinch for a fast dinner, but I really only purchase it if I know I need a quick dinner.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
I do not generally buy frozen pizza. I make my own. But for a quick lunch this DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Pizza Tomato Mozzarella with Pesto is my favorite. I do not like Digiorno's other pizza. The crust is just not good, but their thin and crispy one is great mixed with the pesto on this pizza. This does not have a sauce the tomato pieces and pesto are are the sauce. The pizza is kind of small as I can eat half of one by myself. But Good Lord is is good.
Molly W.
Maitland, FL
YEEEESSSSSSS!!! This is incredible, magical, wonderful. Hang up on Papa John right now and go pop one of these in your freezer. The fact that you can grab a tomato mozarella with pesto pizza for like, $3 is incredible. Cooks so well and comes out tasting like it was shipped from Italy.
Zoë H.
Favorite frozen pizza!!!!!!! Love the flavors! The crust gets crispy without burning!!! It cooks pretty quickly and evenly! Love it! Affordable and easy!!! Recommend to anyone looking for a pizza you don't want to feel TOO guilty about. Only 350 calories for half.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
. The vegetables actually had much flavor, life and zest in them! Usually frozen pizza vegetables taste bland to me, but these were amazing! The crispness compliments the toppings spot on too. The sodium and fats are still a little high but not as much as the other options. If you're trying to lose weight, maintain or neither and just want some yummy kick of zest in your pizza, this is your pizza! 210 Calories for 1/3 of this pizza. 10g Fat, 5g Sat fat and 450mg Sodium. Bikini season is coming up, but I craved a little pizza so I got this one without the guilt.
Sarah K.
Abilene, TX
This pizza is a little on the pricey side and is smaller than their normal pizzas, so this is more of a treat than something I'd buy on a regular basis. It's super convenient because all you have to do is bake it for less than 15 minutes. It's very tasty and is probably a bit healthier than some other pizzas; it's not as heavy and has a refreshing taste.
Catherine E.
I like the crust of this pizza and the cheese was pretty good quality for a frozen pizza. It was very flavorful and I prefer this over other thin crusted pizzas. However, I didn't like how oily and greasy the top of this pizza is after cooking it, but sometimes you have to settle.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
In my opinion this is one of the best pesto pizzas out there in the freezer aisle. I have tried them all and always come back to Digiorno. The pesto is rich and flavorful and not over powered by the sauce and cheese. The thin crust stays crisp. Just be careful when cooking because a minute is all it takes for the cheese to brown and the crust to over cook.
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
One of my favorites of DiGiorno's pizzas. It tastes very fresh and it's a good amount of food. I like how the crust is nice and thin but doesn't get burnt in the oven. I would definitely recommend this pizza to anyone who wants to mix things up from their normal pepperoni routine.
Rebecca S.
Orlando, FL
Really tasty meal! DiGiorno is a great brand with tasty products. I recommend this to any pizza lovers. It's just as good or even better than some pizza delivery places. This product did not disappoint me. I'd definitely buy it again. Excellent product!
Victoria F.