BY DIGIORNO #79 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Thin & Crispy Pizza Spinach and Garlic.
New.
Preservative free crust.
No artificial flavors.
It's not delivery. It's DiGiorno®.
Per 1/3 pizza:
250 calories.
6g sat fat: 30% DV.
480mg sodium: 20% DV.
2g sugars.
9g protein: 17% DV.
Calcium: 25% DV.
See nutrition information for total fat, sat fat and sodium content.
Real®.
Made with 100% Real cheese. see more...

Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We really love this pizza brand but this is the only kind we get. It’s hard to get a frozen vegetarian pizza. But this brand has the best pizza crust ever and we usually finish the whole pizza because of how good it is! We also add olives to it.
Elexea R.
Louisville, KY
This pizza is so yummy! I even over cooked mine and it’s still good. I wanted a spinach pizza without!! mushroom!! And I found this I really loved it lol and it’s small just for me.
Megan J.
I normally don't purchase thin crust pizza - frozen or not. This appealed to me because there doesn't seem to be a lot of healthier pizza options in the stores I shop at. In the box the pizza actually has much more spinach on it. I was worried it was going to be overwhelming with spinach but it was actually really good. Mixed very well with the cheese and garlic (although I didn't taste garlic much). I highly recommend this as it is delicious and per serving the sugar is low and there is about the equivalent of fat in maybe a protein bar. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Love this Thin and Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza by DiGIORNO is The Best Pizza they have EVER made. Wonderfully Crunchy!! 🍕 Light but Perfectly Filling. The Spinach and Garlic make Just the right amount of toppings to be yummy without being overly or underly pleasing. Delicious and Better then Take Out for sure.
Veronica R.
I am not a big fan of this brand. It doesn't taste as good as the tv makes you think It was a bit too much of every thing and not in a good way. I was sick for the rest of the day cause it was go greasy. I will not be buying this again the low cost is not worth it.
Cherelynn B.
I've been tracking along with Weight Watchers and counting my points and this thin, crispy, super pow pack of flavor helps satisfy my need for pizza while also keeping me on my weight loss program. Do I miss pepperoni and a supreme extra cheese pizza? Sure I do. Though this particular one is really tasty and satisfying. The price is good too! It feels artisanal for being from the freezer. Try it- you just may like it!
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I love this pizza the sauce is flavorful and the spinach and garlic flavor melds together so well!! I love the option. Of having a frozen pizza on hand whenever the mood for pizza stricks!! I like being able eat a delicious pizza whenever I want!!
Catherine C.
You cannot go wrong with DiGiorno's. Thank crust is delicious crispy and does not lack the flavor that sometimes you get with other thing crust frozen pizzas. Their Supreme is also amazing. You really do have to follow the instructions do not let it get to room temperature before popping it in the oven very important
TIffany R.
Wylie, TX
This pizza is AMAZING!  The crust is perfectly crispy, and the toppings and sauce are some of the best I've had in frozen pizza.  I was really impressed at how easily the crust cooked - I can easily put it in the oven & walk away confident that my pizza is going to be cooked just right when I return.
Sierra R.
Fletcher, NC
I absolutely love this pizza! It is the perfect size to split up into two meals, and since I cook dinner for just myself it is a super easy meal to pop into the oven if I've had a long day and don't feel like cooking. I would highly recommend any of these pizzas for someone that hates cooking sometimes!
Chelsey C.
Arcata, CA
This looks amazing. how is the garlic flavor? strong or mild. does it have chunks of garlic on it?
Victoria F.