BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Thin & Crispy Pizza Pepperoni and Peppers.
New.
Preservative free crust.
No artificial flavors.
It's not delivery. It's DiGiorno®.
Pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Per 1/2 pizza.
370 calories.
9g sat fat 45% DV.
790mg sodium 33% DV.
4g sugars.
11g protein 21% DV.
Calcium 30% DV.
See nutrition information for total fat, sat and sodium content.
Real®.
Made with 100% Real cheese. see more...

Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I’m not a big red peppers fan but I did enjoy with this pizza. This pizza was great! I really enjoyed it. It’s very easy to make. I would buy this pizza again. I would recommend this pizza to anyone.
Maria C.
Chesapeake, VA
EVERY TIME i'm home alone and i'm just too lazy to cook I just put this pizza in the oven for about 30mins and BOOM! A good tasting pizza its just ready to be eaten. This is my favorite brand of frozen pizzas and I would call it a life saver for lazy people like me that don't want to cook. I really recommend it because they taste really good and they are worth it. I also make them when I have friends over to my house and we all just want pizza. They always love eating this kind. And so do I
carol i.
I give DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Pepperoni and Peppers Pizza three stars since my husband and kids will eat this without any complaints. I'm not a picky eater, but there is an odd seasoning or after taste about DiGiorno that I don't like. I can taste the difference between various brands and types of water. I enjoy almost anything but blue cheese and metal tasting products. I taste a tad of metal to this brand. I'd give it two stars if it were just me that I shop and cook for.
Tabatha P.
Dallas, TX
I love pizza and being lazy on weekends and this pizza definitely delivers just what I want for those comfy days on the couch binge watching netflix. I love the added peppers which give the pizza a bit of a kick, but not so much that it is over powering. I probably get 1 pizza from this brand a week and still love it.
Rachel A.
Columbia , SC
The pepperoni are not that good. They have a weird taste, super artificial tasting. The cheese is ok, there could be more. The crust is great! My husband likes them more than I do, so I still buy them. The price is pretty good for what you get. Recommend the cheese though, it's better than the meat varieties.
Paola M.
Las Cruces, NM
This has to be the best frozen pizza I've tried. It is thin, crunchy, has great taste, and all the family can eat it. Even my 3 year old will eat a couple of slices if he is super hungry. Added to that its fast to get done and super practical for working moms.
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
Digiorno is definitely one of the better tasting frozen pizzas, and it's moderately priced, so you may want to check it out. I have eaten these a couple of times over the years, and they are always satisfying. the ingredients are listed clearly on the box, and there are never any surprise ingredients. It's neither healthy or unhealthy, but it definitely is something to make sure you don't eat every day. I would recommend these to pizza lovers any day.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
There pizza is to die for! I love their thin crust and their thick crust they are both really good and I do reccomend this pizza great for parents to feed their kids because his is really affordable and quick to throw in your oven
D C.
This is great for a Saturday night movie night . Kick back
relax and watch movies. The taste is great and the flavor is great as well.
Love the crust nice and crispy. The price is great. Hard to find great
tasting pizza at a good price. I recommend this to everyone
Lindsay H.
I'm so so happy to see my family today I hope you sleep good tonight and you can call it my birthday tomorrow and you can call it my birthday and you have to go get to your check and I get you home and you can come pick up a little bit here and I have a lot to say I have no idea why I don't care
Janet C.
Do you like to add extra toppings to it ?
Victoria F.