BY DIGIORNO

DiGiorno® Thin & Crispy Pizza Pepperoni and Peppers.
New.
Preservative free crust.
No artificial flavors.
It's not delivery. It's DiGiorno®.
Pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Per 1/2 pizza.
370 calories.
9g sat fat 45% DV.
790mg sodium 33% DV.
4g sugars.
11g protein 21% DV.
Calcium 30% DV.
See nutrition information for total fat, sat and sodium content.
Real®.
Made with 100% Real cheese. see more...

Maria C.
Chesapeake, VA
EVERY TIME i'm home alone and i'm just too lazy to cook I just put this pizza in the oven for about 30mins and BOOM! A good tasting pizza its just ready to be eaten. This is my favorite brand of frozen pizzas and I would call it a life saver for lazy people like me that don't want to cook. I really recommend it because they taste really good and they are worth it. I also make them when I have friends over to my house and we all just want pizza. They always love eating this kind. And so do I
carol i.
I give DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Pepperoni and Peppers Pizza three stars since my husband and kids will eat this without any complaints. I'm not a picky eater, but there is an odd seasoning or after taste about DiGiorno that I don't like. I can taste the difference between various brands and types of water. I enjoy almost anything but blue cheese and metal tasting products. I taste a tad of metal to this brand. I'd give it two stars if it were just me that I shop and cook for.
Tabatha P.
Dallas, TX
I love pizza and being lazy on weekends and this pizza definitely delivers just what I want for those comfy days on the couch binge watching netflix. I love the added peppers which give the pizza a bit of a kick, but not so much that it is over powering. I probably get 1 pizza from this brand a week and still love it.
Palma R.
Absecon, NJ
If your one l those people that sometimes you don't have time to sit and actually make dinner and you need something fast, or if you just came home from work and just don't feel like taking a lot of time on dinner, this is one of the BEST frozen pizza brands, I never had a problem with it, and I love peppers and pepperoni so I always get this kind.
Ashley T.
Thermal, CA
DiGiorno is seriously the best pizza you can ask for. Its even better then going to a pizzeria. Its so easy to prepare. There's no cons on this product. Its just easy and super delicious. This is my go to pizza when my whole family gets together for movie night.
Rachel A.
Columbia , SC
The pepperoni are not that good. They have a weird taste, super artificial tasting. The cheese is ok, there could be more. The crust is great! My husband likes them more than I do, so I still buy them. The price is pretty good for what you get. Recommend the cheese though, it's better than the meat varieties.
Paola M.
This has to be the best frozen pizza I've tried. It is thin, crunchy, has great taste, and all the family can eat it. Even my 3 year old will eat a couple of slices if he is super hungry. Added to that its fast to get done and super practical for working moms.
Emily S.
I am a major pizza lover, and DiGiorno pizza is a great quick fix when you don't want to go out or pay for a delivery. With some frozen pizzas the toppings aren't very fresh, but every DiGiorno pizza I have ever had has had exceptional toppings in my opinion.
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
Digiorno is definitely one of the better tasting frozen pizzas, and it's moderately priced, so you may want to check it out. I have eaten these a couple of times over the years, and they are always satisfying. the ingredients are listed clearly on the box, and there are never any surprise ingredients. It's neither healthy or unhealthy, but it definitely is something to make sure you don't eat every day. I would recommend these to pizza lovers any day.
Darlene K.
Manhattan, KS
Always nice to have a frozen pizza for a quick and good supper. Pros are you can get thin crust if you are like me and have to watch carbs, pizza was delicious, easy to prepare and a family favorite. Will purchase again and again.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Do you like to add extra toppings to it ?
Victoria F.