BY DIGIORNO

Find pizzas at Target.com! Digiorno thin crispy crust supreme pizza 9.89 oz see more...

Hannah J.
Morganton
This is pretty good. I like the square shape and the toppings are great. It’s not super thin really, so the dough is softer. It’s comparatively priced in the grocery store. I would recommend and would buy again.
alie m.
Walkersville, MD
Love thin pizza. Pizza is good. I wouldn't say one of digornios best though. I usually eat frozen pizza once a week. I like to try out different ones with the kids. I probably wouldn't buy this specific flavor again
Anna M.
Oh my God I love this pizza nothing like a quick and delicious dinner when I'm not in the mood to cook tasty it's cheesy I just can't seem to get enough of it it's good my whole family likes it. Can go wrong with this frozen pizza.
Giany G.
Hope Mills, NC
I am a very big fan of thin crust pizza when ordering pizza. I was having mixed feelings when purchasing this Digorno brand thin crust but once I tried it, it tasted delicious. I was satisfied!
jada s.
The best frozen pizza. When cooked you wouldn't even think it was frozen great flavoring. In everything/ingredient
Amber J.
Georgetown, KY
Dogornio is the best frozen pizza to get. I would rather have one of these pizzas than a restaurant pizza.