BY DIGIORNO

The DIGIORNO Rising Crust Three Meat pizza is made with only the very best: California vine-ripened tomatoes, real mozzarella cheese, a preservative-free crust, and is loaded with three different meat toppings. see more...

Camille W.
Greensboro, NC
As far as frozen pizzas go, DiGiorno is one of my.top choices. I am a value shopper so I always look for the best deals and this is usually a great deal at Sam's Club for 3 pizzas. I have 4 kids and it makes life so much easier when I know that I have a fast meal option to feed them that uses quality ingredients. Unlike other frozen pizza options, you don't have to worry about skimpy toppings or cheese. The rising crust bakes nicely without burning and even leaves room for error in case you're running after kids and happen to forget that it's in the oven. For the busy mom on the go, I would definitely recommend these pizzas as a great option!
Tori S.
Best frozen pizza. After trying digornos I can't go back to those cheap gross frozen pizzas. Their crust is night and day better than the competitors. The amount of toppings on these pizzas is great. They definitely load it with toppings.
amanda l.
San Jacinto, CA
This is actually a really good frozen pizza i purchased 3 or 4 times different topping pizzas they are about a medium sized pizza very good i and my family are a fan of this brand!
Hannah F.
Johns Creek, GA
Favorite frozen pizza for spending a night in with the fam! The three packs are very cost effective as well. We've been buying this particular product for years, simply because it tastes good and is one of the rare pizzas where all 4 family members agree on the toppings!
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
Its not expensive and it taste really good...Most pizza gives me heart burn for some reasson i dont get heartburn after eating this brand of pizza!
Meghan W.
Wilmington, NC
On a rainy day i love to whip out one of these for my husband and I and its safe to say i don't have to worry about packing leftovers