BY DIGIORNO #17 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Supreme Pizza.
It's not delivery. It's DiGiorno®.
Sausage, pepperoni, red peppers, green peppers, onions, black olives sausage made with pork & chicken. Pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.
Real®.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

• Is the sauce good? Many frozen pizza I've tasted has a sa...1 Answers
  • Did you guys like this particular supreme pizza over othe...1 Answers
  • What is the sodium in these? 1 Answers
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
I loved this Supreme Pizza. It was easy to prepare and tasted great. The box said to cook 20-25 minutes. I cooked it for 23 minutes but next time I would do the full 25 minutes as it came out just a bit doughy. However, the crust tasted great as well as the whole pizza. I really liked that there was olives on it as well. It was very thick and perfect size to fill up two people, we even had some leftovers which tasted just as good the next day re-heated.
Sadie L.
For store brand frozen pizzas I gotta say that DiGiorno supreme is a favorite & is the closest tasting to the real deal maybe that's why it is a little pricey but you get what you pay for & it's easy & convenient, what more could you ask for especially when you don't feel like cooking
See L.
Saint Paul
Best frozen pizza I’ve ever bought. The recipe itself is delicious. The crust and pizza dough was perfect when cooked according to instructions. Would not knownit was a frozen pizza .
Ruth J.
Maumelle, AR
We love DiGiorno!  I love the crust...maybe I love it a bit too much!  This product tastes great and is reasonably priced.  It also frequently goes on sale and there are often coupons.  It really is an excellent alternative to pizza delivery or carry out.
Lexie B.
Morton Grove, IL
You can never go wrong with DiGiorno pizza. I love it for anytime I have a girls weekend or just don't want to order take out from a pizza place. If you are like me, that gets expensive and it is WAY easier to just buy a frozen pizza at the grocery store for $5!
Cindi F.
Pinehill
This is one of my favorites the crust is the perfect combo of crisp on edge and risen and light on the inside. The toppings are even and tasty unlike some frozen pizza. The company also offers coupons at least a few times a year some that can be an added bonus
Akansha T.
Quick easy dinner. the whole family loves it. its nice to keep a few in the freezer especially when you know you're going to have a busy week. I like to serve with some salad on the side to keep our diet balanced. definitely a favorite in our house.
Morgan A.
Rochester, NY
Easy quick pizza. So yummy once it is hot and crisp. A little pricey, but all frozen food is. This pizza is definitely a step above most of the other frozen pizzas, however, so its worth it. Favorite was to eat it is extra crispy with a side of ranch
Amanda J.
This is my favorite frozen pizza! The supreme has excellent toppings and great flavor! I make this pizza at least once a week! It’s delicious and filling! This pizza is completely in another league compared to other pizza brands! Wonderful! A+++
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
One of the best when it comes to frozen pizzas! The crust bakes to perfection, the veggies are delicious and fresh and it always tastes wonderful! It’s affordable and is such a quick and easy weeknight meal. I highly recommend!
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC
Did anyone else have a juicy center?
Michelle K.
Hope Valley, RI
What is the sodium in these?
Katie S.
Lexington, SC
Did you guys like this particular supreme pizza over other supreme? What is your difference in taste?
Sapphire A.
Wesley chapel, FL
Is the sauce good? Many frozen pizza I've tasted has a sauce that does not taste very good.
Earn $233/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)