BY DIGIORNO

Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Hoboken, NJ
WAY TOO SPICY! The entire pizza was covered with pepper flakes. I am a big fan of spicy foods and tolerate them well but this way spicy beyond enjoyment. I was very disappointed as normally I am a big fan of DiGiorno pizzas.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Neely, MS
I love pizza... a lot! But it's hard for me to find a frozen pizza that I actually enjoy. Everyone I know raves over this, but I just didn't really like it very much. You can tell it's a frozen pizza for sure. It didn't really want to get crispy, and the toppings were pretty slim. Wasn't too impressed.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Westminster, MD
So yummy! I especially love the crust on this brand of pizza. It tastes just like delivery, like the commercials say. I love the spicy chorizo option, it's a great alternative to the classic sausage. The kick is just perfect for me although kids may not enjoy it.
Annaleisa W.
Annaleisa W.
I really like chorizo like a lot and this pizza killed it! It is so good and healthier than other brands I would say so and it's easy to make you just throw it in the oven wait 30-40 minutes and it's done ! So yummy and hot and affordable and I would buy again
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I love DIGIORNO, probably eat one for dinner once a week... our favorite is supreme. Gave this flavor variety a try because we don't mind spicy, but I found this one too spicy. I wouldn't buy it again. Great when they go on sale.
sofia m.
sofia m.
Chester, VA
I would die for this pizza it's so good! The crust rises and it's so fluffy when you bite into it! I so recommend this pizza it might not be home made but it is so worth it!
Cali B.
Cali B.
Lincoln Park, MI
Good but crust can end up doughy in the middle. Nice distribution of toppings across surface area. Not my go-to but will purchase if on sale.
Kaylah W.
Kaylah W.
Greensboro, NC
Taste great. Just the right amount of spicy. Very affordable and nice to cook for a family night in.
Eric S.
Eric S.
Irondale , AL
It's not delivery... it's better. And as an added Benefit you get to cook it at home so it's perfect
Starlah E.
Starlah E.
HARRISBURG, PA
I really didn't like this. I'm not a stranger to spicy things but this was just too much. I couldn't even eat my entire slice. I had to stop because my lips started to tingle and swell, (unintentional lip plumper people) and I really wanted pizza that night. I was disappointed.