BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Abby E.
Elkhorn City, KY
This is better than any take out pizza out there! The rising crust is definetly my favorite and has the best taste in my opinion. I don't usually like pizza but these are definetly one of my favorites! I love how they are so convenient and all you do is heat them up
Nick H.
Summerville
I eat like at least one of these a week. The problem with these pizzas is they are so good I eat the entire thing in one sitting.
Jes K.
Mount Joy
This is one of my favorite frozen pizzas. Great for the price of the quality and what you get. If you love pizza and don't want to spend money on pizza I would recommend this. They put a lot of sauce in the pizza and I love that.
Melissa E.
DiGiorno is my favorite brand of frozen pizza! It is usually the more expensive pizza of the group, but you get what you pay for. The pizzas are good size, have excellent flavor, and cook perfectly. I will continue to buy!
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
Delicious pepperoni digiorno. I have it in my freezer and when I'm lazy to make something I put this tasty pizza in my oven and i have my dinner fast and it's awesome taste! Recommend it
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
I love having some DiGiornio pizza on hand. They are so delicious and simple to make. The crust is also just fantastic
none n.
california
Great meal idea for the family if your in rush. Very flavorful. Although would like it to be a little more cheesy. Repeat consumer. Recommend to pizza lovers. Purchased at Walmart .
Evelyn M.
my favorite frozen pizza  for quick dinners!  The prices are great, you can grab them on sale from Target or Stater Bros, no cons to this pizza.  The pros are the crust, and how delicious this pizza is. I would recommend to anyone who wants to try a frozen pizza out, this is the brand!!!
Ryan J.
DiGiorno pizzas are hands down my favorite frozen pizza that I have tried. I always go for the pepperoni rising crust. It's just so good. The only thing I would say is that it needs to be baked a little extra for me because it can sometimes come out a little doughy.
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
My husband and myself love Digiorno. Him and I have quite a few pizza nights as he works late sometimes and what's easier than home baked pizza?
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Sylvia J.