BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Mallorie F.
I like the crust on this pizza a lot but every time I get one of these I always get the "frozen" taste. Not my favorite pizza but good every once in a blue moon.
Amanda S.
Lincolnton, NC
This is always a family hit in mg house. We usually do pizza once a week and this is one of our favorite pizza because to is just like we ordered out. The rising crust is never to hard and is always just right
Angela C.
Richland, WA
This is my favorite frozen pizza. That being said, I will say that I really don't like frozen pizza. Within the last month I've started a low carb eating plan, so no more pizza for me, at least not this kind.
Lynda S.
Reading, PA
This was an excellent rising crust pepperoni pizza. It was so close to take out or delivery pizza. Great amount of sauce/cheese ratio. We will be buying this again as it has become a staple in our grocery cart.
Ashley F.
White Plains, NY
These are most definitely the best, they are the closest to "real" pizza your gping to get and the only kind that my (extremely) picky 6 yr old daughter will eat.
Kimberlee A.
Honolulu, HI
My husband and I totally loved this. The crust was so yummy and normally I won't eat the crust of any pizza. Lots of pepperoni and the cheese and sauce was perfect. I don't like too much sauce on my pizza.
Kristen B.
Cedar City , UT
My family is in love with digiorno pizza! It's filling and delicious. It honestly tastes so fresh like it really was delivered to us! It's our number one for to and we love pizza!
Julie F.
Girard, OH
I love pizza. Who doesn't? Crazy people. The pros are (upcoming joke) it's not delivery, it's DiGiorno. Hahahah. I am a repeating customer and I don't know how it compares. I would recommend to anyone.
Heather  E.
Lexington, KY
Who doesn't love a quick and easy dinner? Frozen pizzas have become a staple in my home. Especially DiGiorno! It does not taste at all like a frozen pizza, in fact, it tastes better than some pizza places!
Merri C.
Red wing, Mn
This pizza was great. My husband thought I bought it from the local pizzeria. The crust was perfect for a frozen pizza and the sauce was not over bearing but you could tell there was plenty of it on there.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.