BY DIGIORNO #2 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Rachel R.
Hot Springs, AR
For a frozen pizza, I thought this pizza was just OK. it didn't have the "delivery" taste that this brand claims to have. It also had a boxy, cardboard taste to it.
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
Delicious! The crust is perfection. I prefer this to ordering one to be delivered. It always naked perfectly and everyone in the family likes it. Winner of a dinner!
Amanda G.
Hanson, KY
Not a fan at all. I do not like the sauce on this brand for some reason and the crust is too...biscuit-y? My family likes it though. Just a matter of taste I guess.
Teesha T.
Parkville, MD
Never disappointed!! I dislike thin crust and the thickness is perfect and it is not doughy like most other thick crusted pizzas and the dough is moist and not dry.
Julie  T.
We love these pizzas. They bake up nicely. You can even add ingredients to them, they still bake nicely. these are our go to pizzas for home on quick dinner nights.
Jessica B.
Henagar, AL
I bought this for the convienence of throwing it in the oven on a busy weeknight. I was not impressed witht he flavors or the texture of the dough it was tough and the pizza sauce was a little to tangy for my taste
Katelyn S.
Cleveland, OH
I feel like Digiorno doesn't make their crust like they used to. My husband and I have been eating this pizza for years, and we have cut back quite a bit. Toppings are still great. Crust doesn't rise often though.
Brittany G.
Love this pizza! It's the best tasting frozen pizza available. I think the sauce is my favorite. It has such a rich flavor. I would recommend DiGiorno's to anyone!
Krystal W.
Shirley, NY
It's kinda hit or miss I feel like it never taste consistently good. Considering it's just frozen pizza I think it's over priced. The best part of it is the crust.
This is a decent pizza for nights when you don't have enough time to make dinner! I don't think it is as good as delivery; the crust is a little dry for my taste, but there are a good number of pepperonis on top!
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Mi V.