BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Victoria A.
This is our go to frozen pizza. My family LOVES when I make this, especially my kids bc they think I spend hours cooking it when I only actually take about 45 mins!!
Zyria R.
Blessings in a box!!! I absolutely love DiGiorno's pizza; usually frozen pizza crust tastes like cardboard but it's not like that with this pizza tbh and I'm so glad.
Lacie M.
I love this brand of pizza. After preheating the oven, it only takes about 15 minutes to cook which is nice when you are in a hurry or have unexpected dinner guests.
Victoria R.
Lexington, SC
This pizza is okay if you have to have pizza. The crust can be pretty thick and hard to eat. Also, the pepperoni is not very crispy and there is not a lot of cheese.
Kalyn W.
Herminie, PA
I love this pizza. It's a little on the pricey side. I found in my electric oven, I have tho cook it a little longer than suggested. Nice crispy crusty and the pepperoni gets a little crispy and the cheese is just right!
Tatum B.
Kissimmee, FL
This is delicious! I've always loved this brand's products. The sauce isn't too spicy compared to others and the crust is perfectly baked. Overall it's outstanding!
Mellany B.
Oceanside, CA
Yum, yum, yum!!! This truly lives up to its slogan "it's not delivery, it's Digiorno!" They are so good you would never think it's a frozen pizza made at home. Love!
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
Delicious! The crust is perfection. I prefer this to ordering one to be delivered. It always naked perfectly and everyone in the family likes it. Winner of a dinner!
Amanda G.
Hanson, KY
Not a fan at all. I do not like the sauce on this brand for some reason and the crust is too...biscuit-y? My family likes it though. Just a matter of taste I guess.
Teesha T.
Parkville, MD
Never disappointed!! I dislike thin crust and the thickness is perfect and it is not doughy like most other thick crusted pizzas and the dough is moist and not dry.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.