BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Chenoa  F.
Maitland , FL
DiGiorno Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza is a huge family favorite on our house. My picky household loves the flavor. It's perfect for a family movie night or when we are in a post-work rush. This is definitely a freezer staple.
Marycruz V.
Oswego, IL
This is the best frozen pizza option out there. The crust is so perfect and delicious. The cheese, sauce, and pepperoni have a great taste, but the crust is my favorite.
Laura H.
Canton, OH
One of the best store bought pizzas that I have tried. The crust is sooo good compared to other brands crusts that taste like cardboard. My only gripe is that I wish DiGiorno would add a bit more cheese and a little less sauce!
Denniel C.
Shasta Lake, CA
In all honesty, this was one of the best pizzas I have ever had, and I LOVE pizza. The dough, the cheese, the sauce, the pepperoni, every single bite was just amazing.
Bethany C.
Las Vegas, NV
Became my new favorite! Was yummy, great price and enough to share. Fully recommend trying this for date night, movie night or just the average Wedneday night at home.
Hollie S.
North Myrtle Beach, SC
My boyfriend and I eat one of these pizzas at least once a week! They never are too greasy after cooking and the cheese sticks to the sauce. Also love the rising crust!
Brianna H.
Buckeye, AZ
I'm not a huge fan of pepperoni pizza but this pizza is delicious. I don't like pizza crust unless it's thin so that was a bummer for me but overall the pizza was good.
Rikki C.
Springfield, OR
Digiorno is my favorite frozen pizza brand because they have the little microwave pizzas with cheese stuffed crust. It's just like the best pizza in my honest opinion.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
I've always been kinda skeptical about this whole frozen pizza concept. However, I found it to be a quick and relatively easy process for a night in that was hassle free.
Brittany B.
Lilburn, GA
You really can't go wrong with these pizzas! They always taste amazing and are easy to make at home! They even make one now with cheese in the crust that is delicious!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
What is your favorite kind?
Sylvia J.