BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Carrie M.
Lewisville, Tx
It was a major hit with the family and cheaper then eating out. I liked the amount of sauce on the pizza it wasn't drowning in it and it had a great amount of pepperoni.
Selena L.
La Mirada, CA
Who doesn't love pizza? this pizza is so good. it doesn't have that cheap tasting flavor. it tastes real, but it could be me. I don't discriminate when it comes to pizza
Amelia A.
Zebulon, NC
We had this for dinner last night and everyone came back for more! So yummy and easy to make! This definitely doesn't taste like a frozen pizza. The best ingredients too!
Coralyn G.
Coventry
Love love love to have this when I'm spending a night in with my brother if my parents are away! It's very easy for me to cook and it doesn't usually take a long time.
Melissa D.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my 5 year old sons favorite pizza! I just wish they wouldn't load the sauce on it so much. Once you cut it, it is so saucy and messy. Warning, get extra napkins!
Jasmine C.
BEST FROZEN PIZZA EVER! Don't really like frozen pizza because it is not good for you. However, this is bomb. The crust is amazing and its like a deep dish from domino's
Marycruz V.
Oswego, IL
This is the best frozen pizza option out there. The crust is so perfect and delicious. The cheese, sauce, and pepperoni have a great taste, but the crust is my favorite.
Megan H.
My all time favorite frozen pizza. I love the crust which is why i prefer DiGiorno to other brands whose crust is thin and almost cardboard tasting. Perfect amount for a dinner with the roomates
Michelle B.
I am a sucker for the rising crust. The ingredients are tasty. I love that it has little pepperoni as well as full sized pepperoni on the pizza. I will buy this again.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
I've always been kinda skeptical about this whole frozen pizza concept. However, I found it to be a quick and relatively easy process for a night in that was hassle free.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.
Earn $259/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)