BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Kay S.
Watford City, ND
Great pizza for a great price. While I have other frozen pizzas I prefer DiGiorno is a close second. I love their crust and they don't skimp on pepperoinis like some do!
Kaylin M.
Sturgis, MS
Pretty okay pizza, but I prefer other brands over this one. The crust could be more savory and the price is the same as a medium Domino's pizza which is hot, fresh, etc.
Megan H.
My all time favorite frozen pizza. I love the crust which is why i prefer DiGiorno to other brands whose crust is thin and almost cardboard tasting. Perfect amount for a dinner with the roomates
Selena L.
La Mirada, CA
Who doesn't love pizza? this pizza is so good. it doesn't have that cheap tasting flavor. it tastes real, but it could be me. I don't discriminate when it comes to pizza
Sequoia  L.
Gordo, AL
I absolutely love this brand of pizza. The flavor and crust taste amazing. I have actually stopped going pizza hut because I love this pizza so much. Although, I do not prefer pepperoni on my pizza this one is my only exception.
Jasmine C.
BEST FROZEN PIZZA EVER! Don't really like frozen pizza because it is not good for you. However, this is bomb. The crust is amazing and its like a deep dish from domino's
Loraine  M.
San Bruno, CA
Great tasting and freezer convenient pizzas! We keep a couple of these in the freezer for quick dinners in a pinch. The quality is great and always a filling bite to eat!
Sarah S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This pizza is one of my favorites. The picture on the box and the actual product are almost identical. This pizza tastes just as good as delivered pizza without the wait.
Amelia A.
Zebulon, NC
We had this for dinner last night and everyone came back for more! So yummy and easy to make! This definitely doesn't taste like a frozen pizza. The best ingredients too!
Laura H.
Canton, OH
One of the best store bought pizzas that I have tried. The crust is sooo good compared to other brands crusts that taste like cardboard. My only gripe is that I wish DiGiorno would add a bit more cheese and a little less sauce!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.