BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Angela G.
Minoa, NY
They are very affordable, quick, easy pizzas to make when you don't feel like cooking. Also, nice to have around for parties or company. The dough is a very tasty rising crust that does not taste like cardboard. Frozen pizza done well.
Natasha N.
Yukon, OK
One of your favorite go to meals for the week. flavorful and tastes just as good as going out to eat for pizza. One of my favorites always have to buy one a the grocery store.
Danelia R.
WICHITA, KS
I love peperoni and cheese on the pizza and sauce I am not a big fan on the crust it tastes uncooked and like I just bit into a cardboard box if the crust was better tasting id buy digiorno more often
Erica V.
Salinas, CA
Whenever my family is craving pizza but don't want to order we usually go for DiGiorno pizza. It's good and I love how they have some that come with bread sticks or desserts.
Laly S.
Escondido, CA
I am a pizza lover and especially of DiGiornos and I only like pepperoni pizza and not anyother type because I'm kinda picky with my topping so for me DiGornos pepperoni pizza is always the way to go😊
April C.
Renton, WA
My family loves this pizza! It cooks up just right, the dough and toppings are flavorful. We love the pepperoni the best, it has little pepperoni bits in the sauce. Delicious!
LaDonna C.
Temple, TX
It's good but the sauce can be a little spicy and rich. I do like making it at home and it is similar to pizza delivery franchise. So the cost and making it myself is a win.!
Mandee H.
Moreland, ID
I like other frozen pizzas better but this is my children's favorite. They like the crust more than other brands. It does have a great thick crust but I don't love the sauce.
SOLMAYRA M.
Chicago , IL
Love pepperoni pizza. this is a fast meal for the family or a snack. i pop these in the oven and love to leave it a bit longer so the crust would come out crispy and crunchy!
Caitlin M.
This is a delicious choice for a frozen pizza. i like how it's not as greasy as other pizzas. This is my husband's favorite frozen pizza and we usually eat it for dinner several times a month on busy nights that we need a quick fix.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.