BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Erika B.
Jacksonville, FL
By far the best frozen pizza ever! It's one of my favorites because it tastes good. Most frozen pizzas don't taste like the real thing. The ingredients are fresh and the crust is tasty. I must say you have to know your oven to cook it to perfection.
Jasmine A.
You can never go wrong with DiGiorno's pizza. This naturally rising crust is the best i've ever seen on a frozen pizza. I have purchased this and others of the same brand and have never been disappointed with any kind of pizza. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
Go to frozen pizza choice. I like the crust. All the types there is to offer I don't think o could go wrong. I've yet to be disappointed with any purchase this dar. I buy when I can. I look for deals but otherwise skip unless I want it
Kailee S.
Syracuse, NY
You know how they say DiGIorno is better than delivery there definitely right pop one of these in the oven take it out and eat it right away that's only a 30 minute time. Considering it doesn't have to go through jumping in the back of a car or even being spit on or sneezed on..etc
Amanda H.
Perfectly adequate frozen pizza. The flavor is fine, but not great. The idea that this tastes like delivery is ridiculous, and it's not even close to homemade. If you want a basic pizza for a decent price, this will work fine. Otherwise, spend more on something better.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
The rising crust tummies are absolutely amazing, it makes it feel like you just got delivery. There is the right amount of cheese and sauce and meat and it taste like you just had it delivered from an actual pizzeria. I gave it four stars because it's a little bit too salty for my liking
Haley W.
Orlando, FL
I cannot say enough about DiGiorno Rising Crust pizza. This is my life. Every year for my birthday I get to choose what my family is having for dinner. Every year I choose this exact type of pizza. I am in love. It is unlike any other brand. It is soft yet crunchy. A beautiful marriage of flavors. I can't get enough
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This is one of the better frozen pizzas out there, and I've tried many! It has great flavor for a frozen pizza making it hard to believe that it came out of the freezer. I would definitely recommend it to any pizza lover out there!
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
For a frozen pizza this isn't bad. As long as you actually follow directions it comes out pretty good and taste good. The best thing is its pretty easy and doesn't leave a lot to clean up afterwards. We don't eat them that much anymore but it's definitely one of the first brands we consider when buying frozen pizza.
Sayra T.
Henryville, PA
The best frozen pizza you will have. Packed with flavor. Usually a little more expensive than the rest of the frozen pizzas but you will not be left hungry and they do in fact have much more flavor to them than other leading frozen pizzas. They have tons of variety- cheese veggie chorizo spicy chicken stuffed crust etc.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.