BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Angel M.
Sheridan, AR
I love love love this pizza. It's cheap but tastes like it just came out of a Italian restraint. The sauce is perfect and is a little spicy , the crust is the best part for me.
Raheem W.
Union, NJ
I've been eating DiGiorno for a few years now and i have to say it is my absolute favorite out of any brand of frozen pizza. The flavors all blend well together and the crust is almost like you bought it straight from the pizzeria. Love it
Melaynee T.
Wentzville, MO
My family loves pizza and this is one of their favorites. The cheese is plentiful and there's not too much sauce. The dough rises nicely for the crust which is my favorite part.
Kathryn L.
Warren, PA
DiGiorno pizza never seems to fail! everything about their pizza makes you want to have another piece. there is just the right amount of sauce, cheese, and pepperoni and also, a great garlicky crust! yum!
LaJessica M.
I love DiGiorno pizzas! It's one of my favs. Every Friday on movie night my kids have to have pizza. They loved this pizza and it's very filling. I definitely have to stock up.
Ana M.
Again I loveeeeee pizza. I feel like if I had to choose any type of pizza brand it would be diGiorno because their pizzas are always just better tasting then any other pizza
Jazzmyn H.
These specific pizza's are the best in my opinion. The crust is so soft and fluffy...most people throw their crust away but with this pizza I guarantee you'll eat the whole slice!
Allison L.
Medina, OH
DiGiorno has the best frozen pizza! The sauce is good. I liked when they changed the sauce as it was even better but they brought back the original sauce which is still good.
Corrine V.
Yakima, WA
Omg the best store bought pizza ever! My whole family loves it! I Would prefer this over the big chain pizza company's any day! I love the sauce & the pepperoni on these pizzas!!
Elizabeth S.
Hilliard, OH
This pizza is alright. I wanted to try the rising crust but it didn't really give me the impression that it was a better quality frozen pizza. I prefer other brands to this one.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
What is your favorite kind?
Sylvia J.