BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Michelle P.
Pasco, WA
This pizza is always popular at my home. It has a super good crust and tastes just like buying from a pizza place! Great way to spend a night in with easy pizza.
Julia Y.
Rome, NY
I prefer fresh pizza. But if I have to choose frozen this would be the brand. Crust comes out good & never overloaded with cheese or sauce. Lots of pepperoni to!
Heather W.
New Castle, IN
I love the taste of digorno better than any other frozen pizza. The sauce isn't too acidic or tomatoe tasting. There's enough toppings to cover the entire pizza, the crust rises without getting to crispy, meats are good quality and well packaged!
Amber C.
Willow Spring, NC
This is the best frozen pizza in my book compared to the other ones ive tried. I also like the one that comes with the boneless wings. Its also not as expensive as most other brands.
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY
So good! Perfect for a night with friends or a movie night, something quick, easy and delicious to make! Never disappointed and honestly would say is better than most take out pizza.
Katie B.
Columbia , KY
A personal favorite among frozen pizzas. It's quick, it's easy, and my family loves it. It's not your mama's homemade pie, but it's about as close as you'll get in the freezer aisle.
Keissy G.
Arbyrd, MO
This Digiorno Pizza is the absolute best. I prefer to have thick crust pizza so this one is the one for me. It has such a great taste & is great for a family dinner night of fun!
Shannon T.
Brooklyn, MD
I love the rising crust it makes it taste homemade. Just enough pepperoni to cover the entire pizza so no one is left disappointed. Fast and ready in no time when your in a hurry.
Angela A.
El Cajon, CA
These are a favorite with my daughter. I try to get them for her about twice a month. They are easy to cook. Just turn on the oven to preheat then throw on a cookie sheet and wait. Makes her happy and saves me a night in the kitchen. Win, Win!
Kristy S.
Buffalo, SC
For the price which his usually around $5 you can't beat this pizza. It's not your old freezer pizza by no means. This is as close as you can get to having a pizza place at home.
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
What is your favorite kind?
Mi V.