BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I really enjoy this frozen pizza. Of course no frozen pizza is going to be as good as pizza hut, but digiorno is my favorite brand of frozen pizza and i will continue to purchase them.
Savannah H.
War, WV
I love digiornio pizzas. They are better than most delivery places! The sauce is perfect, I sometimes add a little more cheese to mine but other than that, there's nothing I would change !
Marina J.
I am normally not a big fan of frozen pizza, but do love me some DiGiorno! The Pepperoni pizza always tastes so fresh, and it definitely costs less than ordering!
Lexi G.
Conway, SC
Why would I ever order a pizza when I can just buy this and pop it in my oven. So much cheaper and tastes a million times better. Perfect for quick dinner nights.
Jordy W.
Used to be my favorite frozen pizza but over time they changed the sauce and it just doesn't taste as well as it used to. I definitely buy it less than before, but is still decent.
Cheryl T.
BEDIAS
My daughter's favorite ...She has to add Buffalo Sauce to all her pizza' and when she is pregnant none of us will touch her pizza because he is like a pitbull ...
Evie C.
Montclair, CA
This is the go to frozen pizza in our house! It's like being at the pizza restaurant when you start to smell the crust baking. The taste of the cheese, sauce, and toppings is perfect!
Julia Y.
Rochester, NY
I prefer fresh pizza. But if I have to choose frozen this would be the brand. Crust comes out good & never overloaded with cheese or sauce. Lots of pepperoni to!
Teresa L.
All you mom's out there I'm sure can relate to this statement.... "my kids are such picky eaters" It was hard to find a frozen pizza that both my kids liked that was not ordering delivery! Well We found it!! DiGiorno rising crust pizza was a hit!
Michelle P.
Pasco, WA
This pizza is always popular at my home. It has a super good crust and tastes just like buying from a pizza place! Great way to spend a night in with easy pizza.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.