BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Eugenia H.
Digiorno is ok, if our local grocery store is out of our favorite pizza, we will get this. From my experience the crust never taste fully cooked in the middle, and the pizza sauce taste, blah.
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
DiGiorno is my favorite frozen pizza. The crust really rises and tastes more fresh than other brands. Their pepperoni is just right, flavorful without being too spicy.
Laura M.
Peoria, AZ
The best pizza of them ALL! The crust is so heavenly and sinful. The best thing about this pizza is that it's cheaper than delivery, but you just have to make a trip to the grocery store. :)
Diana G.
The digiorno commercials are spot on! tastes just like delivery! and the fact that you can usually get them on sale for 5 bucks. can't beat the quality for that price!
Stephanie  C.
Hope, AR
OMG YUMMM! One of my favorites, if not my favorite frozen pizza! Pizza is LIFE! 🍕 I have a tendency to burn some, or most, items in the oven but even a little crunchy this pizza is delicious!
Jamilla D.
Brewton, AL
The motto "if it's not delivery, it's DiGorno" is 1000% true. It's the best delivered pizza taste you could buy for home. I didn't give 5 stars because the price is that of a delivered pizZa
Maddy H.
The rising crust DiGiorno pizzas are by far my favorite frozen pizzas on the market. They taste so fresh I don't know what it is about it but the rising crust makes them taste so much better
Nicold W.
Vallejo, CA
I like to get pizzas like this to make quick meals for my family. With 3 children it these come in handy when you don't feel like cooking. The taste is amazing and I love the thick crust. YUM!
Carol T.
These are the best frozen pizzas in my opinion. Love the "fresh" taste of the dough The crust is delicious -- has just the right amount of soft/crisp. I do like to add a little extra cheese!
Wendy K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Awesome product! Really enjoyed how awesome it tasted. You know the saying "it's not delivery it's Digiornio! And it's true! My family and my myself enjoy this pizza!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.