BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
courtney L.
These are decent but often times they come out dry. I feel like they need more sauce on them and less dough. They're more bread than most pizzas and it makes it kinda bland.
erin B.
Elizabethton, TN
My family loves pizza and although I have to eat gluten free they love the rising crust pepperoni pizza :) sometimes it's great to have a few in the freezer just in case.
Lauren W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The personal sized pepperoni pizza is a go to when I have to work late and still want something warm. The large doesn't seem to turn out quite as well but it's still good.
Ashley  P.
This is the only kind of frozen pizza we buy. We love the crust because it gets crunchy not doughy. The cheese is perfect. We as a family love it and eat it pretty often.
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite home pizza brand, definitely my choice to buy at the store. It's a great amount of spice and cheese and completely perfect with taste. Cooks well and tastes delicious, never a complaint.
Bailey B.
San Angelo, TX
We don't go out to eat a lot and no one in my family can cook, so most of the time I either eat digiorno pepperoni pizza or ramen noodles. The pizza is so much better and just as easy to make. Love it!
Nicold W.
Vallejo, CA
I like to get pizzas like this to make quick meals for my family. With 3 children it these come in handy when you don't feel like cooking. The taste is amazing and I love the thick crust. YUM!
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
DiGiorno is my favorite frozen pizza. The crust really rises and tastes more fresh than other brands. Their pepperoni is just right, flavorful without being too spicy.
Laura M.
Peoria, AZ
The best pizza of them ALL! The crust is so heavenly and sinful. The best thing about this pizza is that it's cheaper than delivery, but you just have to make a trip to the grocery store. :)
Carol T.
These are the best frozen pizzas in my opinion. Love the "fresh" taste of the dough The crust is delicious -- has just the right amount of soft/crisp. I do like to add a little extra cheese!
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.