BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Bailey B.
San Angelo, TX
We don't go out to eat a lot and no one in my family can cook, so most of the time I either eat digiorno pepperoni pizza or ramen noodles. The pizza is so much better and just as easy to make. Love it!
Ashley  P.
This is the only kind of frozen pizza we buy. We love the crust because it gets crunchy not doughy. The cheese is perfect. We as a family love it and eat it pretty often.
Tevia C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
DiGiorno pizzas are a great go-to frozen pizza. No matter which flavor you pick, you know it is going to be great. The crust rises well, and is nice and crunchy. It is a good grab and go pizza.
Lauren W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The personal sized pepperoni pizza is a go to when I have to work late and still want something warm. The large doesn't seem to turn out quite as well but it's still good.
Krystal S.
Wichita, KS
My personal preference is CPK, but these are a close second, especially when I want something more carb heavy! My roommate insists on keeping these around. Great, cheap substitute to ordering in.
Brooke Y.
Mcloud, OK
This is a very good pizza. The crust rose as advertised. Cooked thoroughly without being cold in the center. You have to be careful not to get the edges too dark, though or they can become tough.
erin B.
Elizabethton, TN
My family loves pizza and although I have to eat gluten free they love the rising crust pepperoni pizza :) sometimes it's great to have a few in the freezer just in case.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Love DiGiorno pizza, yeah it's frozen pizza but it's the best frozen pizza you can find. Perfect for when the kiddies want pizza just pop in the oven and dinner is ready!
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
We love these for a quick bite when no one feels like cooking. Being Italian, this could be considered cheating, but honestly the flavor is good, even my father loves it.
Megan H.
Moreno Valley, CA
For a frozen pizza is was good. Decent crust, a fair amount of toppings. I still add more because most of them come off when you cut the pizza and the cheese separates but all in all its decent.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.