BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Vanessa H.
San Francisco, CA
It's ok for a frozen pizza. It might be me who got it wrong, but when the dough was completely cooked, the cheese was almost burnt and already dry. I haven't tried again...
Viviana L.
Adelanto, CA
Best tasting frozen pizza. Easy to do and the sauce couldn't be better. Not only does it have regular circle pepperonis but it also brings little tiny square pepperonis in between the sauce and cheese
Asta D.
Navarre, FL
The kids love it, I am usually not a fan of frozen pizza but this one is great. It is great on nights when we have to hurry up and eat dinner before soccer. Pair it with a salad and you are good to go.
Katherine M.
Roselle Park, NJ
This pizza is amazing. It's so easy for nights when you don't want to cook and it's tasty. I'm a college student. My roommates and I are always popping one of these in our oven for a quick dinner.
Monique O.
Stockton, CA
This pizza is amazing. hands down the best oven pepperoni pizza. its rich in flavor and the crust is perfect. if you're looking for something quick and delicious this is definitely the way to go .
Jorie K.
Ankeny, IA
PIzza is average, I feel the price is comparable to a papa murphy's with the same outcome if not a little less, I would rather spend a couple dollars more and get delivery.
Amanda R.
For a cheap, frozen, crap filled pizza these are pretty darn tasty. I have four kids ages 5-10 and this is their favorite frozen pizza, and they're picky about their pizza.
Jasmin B.
San Francisco, CA
DiGiorno pizza is my absolute favorite pizza ever. The crust is nice, flavorful, and thick and there's always the perfect amount of cheese. The rising crust pepperoni pizza is my absolute favorite.
Brenna G.
Moore, OK
One of my family's favorite beams of frozen pizza. The crust bakes up nice and crisp, and the cheese melts evenly. I'd give it 5 starts if they would put more pepperoni on it.
marlene R.
Mojave, CA
The pepperoni has a good flavor as well as the cheese and sauce. But if you like pillsbury bread then you will love the crust because in my opinion that's what this crust tastes like
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.