BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Laritza L.
By far my favorite ever ! My husband & I always stock up on these ! Perfect for any occasion and it's delicious ! The cheese crust pepperoni is my favorite !! Must try for sure
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
My mother in law always buys these pizzas for me and my husband. There cool when I had a long day and don't have time or want to cook. So convenient and tasty! Love this pizza!
Paureeka L.
Bossier City, LA
Love this pizza. I like the keep it in the fridge for a quick and easy dinner on the nights I don't feel like cooking. Only downside it that this pizza doesn't reheat very well.
Elana G.
I don't eat pizza often but when I do its this one all the way. The flavor is amazing and the crust doesn't get too crispy. I'm thinking about eating one now! They taste so good
Rosivel D.
LOVE this pizza. It's so tasty! I can't help but to buy it whenever I'm craving it or when it's not sale. The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the sweet crust but overall, this is such a great pizza
Wendy M.
Hockley, TX
Sauce was good, pepperoni was plenty as with most frozen pizzas I wish they had a little more cheese...just added some shredded mozzarella and it made it perfect..great crust
Asta D.
Navarre, FL
The kids love it, I am usually not a fan of frozen pizza but this one is great. It is great on nights when we have to hurry up and eat dinner before soccer. Pair it with a salad and you are good to go.
Carrie M.
I LOVE PIZZA. DiGorno's is amazing. The rising crust makes for a delicious end of the pizza. I also love the cheese and tasteful sauce. Pepperoni gives it the extra spice it needs. Highly recommended!
Annie J.
Waco, TX
Just your typical pizza. It takes great on lazy nights and is definitely my go-to microwave pizza. I'm all about convenience and great flavor, and this hits the marks on both!
Megan R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is hands down my favorite frozen pizza. The crust is so tasty and crisp. Usually I'm not a fan of any kind of crust but I love the digiorno crust. They also have a really good stuffed crust pizza!
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.