BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Lezlie C.
I used to be amazed by digiorono but I guess I got over them because I ate it so much throughout the years.. their pizza is still good but could be better or they could spice it up and change some things around!
Megan W.
Thibodaux, LA
DiGiorno's Rising Crust pizza is a beauty in itself. The crust is very light and fluffy that anyone would want to eat it. Even if you don't normally eat the crust, you will definitely want to eat this crust.
Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
I love pizza. My kids love pizza. We are slowly coming out or box and wanting to try different flavors. We've always just ate pizza and now we've gone to pepperoni and we love it.
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
Only way I will eat DiGiorno is with the self rising crust and I don't even eat crust but I will with this brand lol. I actually buy this from Sam's Club and it's three in the box.
DiGiorno is one of the better frozen pizza brands I have tried. They are on the more higher side for costs, but still much cheaper than fresh pizza shops. I get them usually when I find coupons for them.
Kayla R.
Susanville, CA
I am embarrassed to say that I eat this literally every week. It's cheaper than going to any pizza restaurant that I live buy and it is just as good. Absolutely love the crust!!!
Cassidy C.
Fishersville, VA
This pizza is really good. It's the best frozen pizza out there. It's a little expensive and isn't very large for the price but it you have around 3 people to feed it works great.
Jamie B.
Very good pizza! Unlike other frozen pizza that has a tasteless crust, this crust gets thick and a bit chewy. Good amount of both cheese and pepperoni. Will defiantly choose again over other frozen brands!
Gloria R.
The other day we decided to try this pizza and me and my kids liked it..we just didn't like the price and how small it is..This would be great for a pizza party or get together...
Joy Z.
Odessa, FL
DiGiorno pizza is among the most amazing frozen pizzas around. Tastes as if it came fresh right from a local pizzeria! My family loves their Italian entrees and I only buy the best for my hungry little army!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.