BY DIGIORNO #2 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Kriscia G.
Boston, MA
Digiorno crusts have got to be my favorite when it comes to frozen pizza! The dough is always very soft but crispy on the outside. The toppings still taste fresh even if it is frozen.
Shery D.
Worcester, MA
I am a huge pizza lover. You can never go wrong with pizza. I've had all kinds of brands. And nothing beats DiGiorno's rising crust. You would never know that it was frozen pizza. 🍕
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
Was very delicious! easy to prepare, came out looking like the picture on the box (which almost never happens!) would definitely recommend. I get good coupons for them sometimes too
Kimberlin C.
Deer Lodge, TN
I am typically EXTREMELY picky when it comes to frozen pizza. DiGiorno is one of the FEW brands I will actually eat and enjoy. Unlike most frozen pizzas, the pizza has a reasonable amount of cheese, sauce, and toppings. Closest comparison to take out I've had to date. My go to frozen pizza.
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
I just had this pizza on Monday! i typically choose this frozen pizza over any other kind. it is so good and tasty! if you leave it a tad bit longer in the oven it tastes really great
Cindy R.
Olathe, KS
Now this pizza is one I would buy again. The flavor and the texture combined is what makes it so wonderful. It is less greasy and has just the right amount of sauce and the quality of the ingredients are great.
Joy P.
Farmington, Mn
Great pizza for the price. You're basically getting a pizza better in quality than any delivery joint but at half the price. Love the pepperoni flavor too- not too spicy but not so weak you forget it's there.
Alexis K.
Covington, GA
This pizza is actually good, to be frozen and store brought. It actually kinda tastes like good pizza. If you were to bake it an throw away the box and serve it to unknowing guests.
Jessica B.
Medway, OH
This pizza is so good, the commercials definitely don't lie about it being so good, it has a lot of flavor and the rising crust really helps make sure one gets a good sliced piece.
Jessica L.
Coconut Creek , FL
Excellent easy to cook!!
And the flavor is very great.
My kids love digiorno pizza.
We love it because when I do not feel like cooking, it's the first thing we look for as it is very easy and quick to prepare.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
Where do they sell this?
Mi V.