BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Tracy C.
Definitely a crowd pleaser in my home with my family. I actually prefer this pizza to take out or delivery pizza. The crust is amazingly flavorful the pizza holds an authentic quality.
Hailee S.
fargo, ND
this isnt my favorite pizza only because i like thinner crust, but other than that it is a really good pizza. its almost always on sale at my grocery store so i tend to get it a lot. its super cheap and really good
Casey H.
Cypress, TX
Ya know, I don't know why I keep purchasing DiGiorno, I'm not a huge fan. The crust is too chewy to me, and overall the taste and texture is not much better than other, cheaper brands.
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
Was very delicious! easy to prepare, came out looking like the picture on the box (which almost never happens!) would definitely recommend. I get good coupons for them sometimes too
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
I just had this pizza on Monday! i typically choose this frozen pizza over any other kind. it is so good and tasty! if you leave it a tad bit longer in the oven it tastes really great
Ana M.
San Antonio, TX
Best frozen pizza I've ever had!! I love a lot of sauce on my pizza so if you're in that this is the one! Everything about it screams homemade, I had my dad ask me if I had made it myself one day lol I wish!!!
Janelle C.
Baytown, TX
I have to say that this is the best frozen pizza that I have ever tried. My family loves it too. The crust is light and fluffy, the sauce tastes wonderful, the cheese is chessey and the pepperoni's are tasty.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
The crust is great on these pizzas. the sauce and cheese proportion is good also. I don't love the flavor of the pepperoni though. it's just too much. great frozen pizza brand though
Cindy R.
Olathe, KS
Now this pizza is one I would buy again. The flavor and the texture combined is what makes it so wonderful. It is less greasy and has just the right amount of sauce and the quality of the ingredients are great.
Meghan H.
Claxton, GA
My family really enjoys these pizzas. my 3 year old will choose it every store trip if I let her. Great flavor and when cooked properly the crust is the best of any frozen variety.
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.