BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Karla M.
Arlington, TX
I always make sure I have one of these in my freezer. They are easy and quick to make and they taste really good. I have canned pineapple and jalapenos and will add some before I bake it.
Chloe B.
Phil Campbell, AL
This crust is thicker than it seems! There's a lot of sauce and it's very greasy. The pizza is VERY heavy on my stomach so I can usually only eat a piece or two. The taste is phenomenal but nothing I would eat often.
Sandra H.
One of the top two pizzas I go to for a quick and easy meal. I haven't had a DIGiorno pizza that I didn't like, and I have tried many. Only thing they could improve on is more cheese. Overall taste is very very good.
Katrina T.
Maumee, OH
this pizza is amazing. i love the thickness of the crust and it has just the right amount of sauce on it. if you love pepporoni pizza and you love digiorno this is a pizza you need to try
Morgan M.
Montgomery , AL
Me and my fiancées favorite pizza. Definitely our go to meal when no one feels like cooking. It's definitely it healthy but it is tasty. I buy a few every time I visit the grocery store.
Hilary A.
No one will ever confuse this with delivery. I promise. For frozen pizza, it's good. Especially the pepperoni. But the crust is very bready, unlike your average delivery pizza crust. Regardless, I'll eat the crap out of this if it's put in front of me!
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
This is one of their best! I like that it is simple and that the pepperoni tastes real and that the crust is plump and to die for. A good amount of cheese on it too!
Tracy H.
I LOVE the classic Digorno Pepperoni pizza. Yummy tasting and I love the thick rising crust. We get this all time on our house for weekends, football games, kids sleepovers. The price is always reasonable and the pizza is good size. A favorite in our house.
Marcus L.
Phoenix
I could literally eat this pizza every day! It is so filling & at a good price also. I buy this when I don't wanna spend $30-$50 on pizza from a delivery company.
aimee v.
Wilmington, OH
Love to make this rising crust pizza at home. So much cheaper than ordering out. And can keep a many on hand as I need to feed my kids and their friends when they come over to hang out.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.