BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
I love having their pizza on hand for a quick dinner. My husband and I eat it for dinner and he will take the rest to lunch. A great value for frozen pizza and it's the best quality I think. The only pizza that we have had that's comparable is publix frozen pizza.
Danielle A.
It has a great flavor. Love this brand of pizza, more if they are on sale at Stater Bros. If there is no sale, then I think they are too pricey because it costs even more than having the already cooked one for you at Little Caesar. So I always check the weekly add at Stater Bros for when it goes for 3 for $10 or something like that, as long as it is cheaper than $5 or $4, I'm a happy camper.  I bought it at Safeway.
Azalea M.
The best  pizza there is out in the frozen section. The taste and quality of crust, cheese and Salsa does not compare to other grocery store brands. I pick up dignornos when I don't want to cook rice and chicken at home for me and my 6 year old son. This pizza is absolutely appetizing, you'll feel satisfied once you eat a digornos pizza! ITS SOOOOO GOOD.
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA
I absolutely love DiGiorno. Their pizza does not ever taste like it came from a box, it really tastes like delivery. I especially prefer the rising crust. I like the pepperoni and the supreme flavors. I buy every single time I grocery shop and will always!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
The pizza is good and I've only had the pepperoni one. The only thing that I don't like is for some reason after I get done eating this, it makes me sick. I cook it throughly and I've gave this pizza multiple chances but it does this every time. Taste good. Just doesn't settle well with my stomach.
Hannah C.
Lees Summit, MO
Yummy yummy pizza!! A little pricey for what you get, but I have found this to be the better of the frozen pizzas. The crust is nice and thick, the toppings are usually generous as well. Nice to make for myself then have some for left overs as well.
Matty B.
This product is so good, a friend recomend me, well i buy it, is the firts time i feel a frozen pizzza like a really fresh pizza, maybe the seal of the product make the product so fresh, is one alternative i recomended for people with no much time, but with better taste for eat good food.
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
This pizza is pretty good for being a frozen pizza. I tried it for the first time a few weeks ago and will probably get it again. This pizza was perfect for me because I like thick crust. Overall, I think it was really good pizza for a night in.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love digiornos pizzas! This is a family favorite! You can't go wrong with a great pizza on family movie night! It's so easy to make too!! Grandkids love digiornos pizza! Highly recommend you try this pizza if you've never had this one before!
Erika B.
Jacksonville, FL
By far the best frozen pizza ever! It's one of my favorites because it tastes good. Most frozen pizzas don't taste like the real thing. The ingredients are fresh and the crust is tasty. I must say you have to know your oven to cook it to perfection.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.