BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Christina R.
Seaside, OR
This is great for a quick meal. Usually found in a multitude of locations. I'm a huge fan of convenience as I am always on the go. Ingredients are decent quality and price is usually good.
Alex D.
Nashville
Honestly, I have started to prefer this pizza to delivery or my local pizza place. I always keep one in my freezer for those late nights that I roll in, or when I don't feel like cooking or leaving the house! So yummy!
Kelly S.
Battle Creek, MI
Great flavor. Doesn't taste like frozen cardboard at all. The crust is amazing! Better than a lot of the chain pizza places. I would recommend this before spending a fortune at the pizza place. Excellent value and price!
Chloe B.
Phil Campbell, AL
This crust is thicker than it seems! There's a lot of sauce and it's very greasy. The pizza is VERY heavy on my stomach so I can usually only eat a piece or two. The taste is phenomenal but nothing I would eat often.
Allyssa D.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love rising crust pizza because the crust is always fluffy and soft but my husband doesn't like it at all and refuses to eat digiorno. Though I don't ever see a problem with the pizzas.
Leticia C.
My family and I like this pizza it's very good. Crust is great the flavors are anazing.We make 3 or 4 of these because we're a big family.Its very delicious I recommend this pizza it's very good.
Kristie H.
Kimper, KY
I love the crust on this pizza, the cheese filled is my absolute favorite. This is a quick meal for movie night or when my family is running late and needs a quick dinner. My daughter and husband love them. They are packed full of pepperoni and cheese.
aimee v.
Wilmington, OH
Love to make this rising crust pizza at home. So much cheaper than ordering out. And can keep a many on hand as I need to feed my kids and their friends when they come over to hang out.
Tracy H.
I LOVE the classic Digorno Pepperoni pizza. Yummy tasting and I love the thick rising crust. We get this all time on our house for weekends, football games, kids sleepovers. The price is always reasonable and the pizza is good size. A favorite in our house.
Kelly K.
Champlin, MN
In my house we eat pizza each week. We like to try and switch it up and have different pizzas. I really like the Digorno Pepperoni pizza. The crust gets evenly crisped and the pepperoni is delicious. Tastes great and is quick and easy to make. Also is something that the entire family can agree on!
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.