BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Arielle G.
Pittsburgh, PENNSYLVANIA
Not greasy, not too salty, really good with ranch. The pepperoni is crisp and if you leave it in for a minute longer, it will crisp the crust nicely. A little sweet but hot sauce fixes that!
Toynga P.
Robinsonville, MS
I love DiGiorno's pizzas,I love the stuffed cheese crust. It taste so good. YUM Every now and then I grab one and throw it in the oven. I hate sharing,I rather eat the whole pizza by myself.
Rebecca H.
Zachary, LA
DiGiorno pizza is awesome. My kids love eatting DiGiorno for family pizza night. We are going to try their breads ticks next time also. But they are so good and better than big delivery pizza.
Lisa R.
It's alright. Nothing special but convenient, so I guess you get what you pay for. Only issue I have is I can't eat it. It makes me sick afterwards, as in my stomach hurts and I feel nauseous.
Christina R.
Seaside, OR
This is great for a quick meal. Usually found in a multitude of locations. I'm a huge fan of convenience as I am always on the go. Ingredients are decent quality and price is usually good.
Britney R.
Jacksonville, NC
Seriously though,it's not delivery it's DiGiorno! Tasty delicious pizza that has amazing flavor and I wouldn't trade for the world. For a lazy cozy movie night,this is the pizza you need!
Krystal M.
The only frozen brand so far that I have come to love because of the quality and taste of their pizza. It doesn't taste flat and cheap and I love how doughy it is. Best tasting pizza by far.
Alex D.
Nashville
Honestly, I have started to prefer this pizza to delivery or my local pizza place. I always keep one in my freezer for those late nights that I roll in, or when I don't feel like cooking or leaving the house! So yummy!
Candi B.
For the nights when you don't want to order pizza and wait for delivery but the kids are pleading for pizza...this is a great option. All three of my kids love this and ask for it regularly
Kelly S.
Battle Creek, MI
Great flavor. Doesn't taste like frozen cardboard at all. The crust is amazing! Better than a lot of the chain pizza places. I would recommend this before spending a fortune at the pizza place. Excellent value and price!
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.