BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Jeri Z.
Deltona, FL
Oh so very easy to make and very delicious not a lot of grease coming out of the pepperoni so you don't have a red pool that you can skate on in the flavor is really good I like to make it for my husband at least twice a month
Taylor E.
Hillsborough, NJ
I love DiGiorno! Each pizza I have tried from them has been so good. I couldn't have made any homemade pizza that even compares to their pizza. Cooks quickly and has the perfect bite to the crust
Sarah P.
Best frozen pizza out there. This is my go to dinner all the time. Better then all the other brands out there. The crust is always crunchy and good while the pizze it's self is soft and delicious
Vanessa S.
Williamsport, PA
We buy these whenever they are on sale because they make an easy dinner when you don't feel like cooking. They are also cheaper as faster than ordering. Pizza. They are always a hit in my house!
Desiree J.
Enola, PA
I buy these all the time at Sam's Club! You het 3 frozen pizzas for $13. If you're lucky, you will catch a sale for $10! These are a staple food in our household! Especially for those nights we have an athletic event. Great tasting and best sauce for a frozen pizza!
Hayley C.
I eat pizza probably once a week(as unhealthy as that is) when I'm not ordering Pizza Hut I'm picking up one of these from the grocery store. The sauce is great, the crust is fluffy, and there's the perfect amount of cheese.
Adriana S.
Covina, CA
My husband and I absolutely love DiGiorno! It taste just as fresh as fresh pizza and it's frozen! It's also cheaper then buying from a pizza place. We recently bought a medium sized pizza just for $3.99. How better can it get?
Jessica W.
Murfreesboro, TN
If you need something to eat and don't want to cook, a digiorno pizza should be your third choice for pizza. it's OK, very saucy and the crust is overkill. it's just OK... nothing fancy and I'd rather have delivery than digiorno
Toynga P.
Robinsonville, MS
I love DiGiorno's pizzas,I love the stuffed cheese crust. It taste so good. YUM Every now and then I grab one and throw it in the oven. I hate sharing,I rather eat the whole pizza by myself.
Lisa R.
It's alright. Nothing special but convenient, so I guess you get what you pay for. Only issue I have is I can't eat it. It makes me sick afterwards, as in my stomach hurts and I feel nauseous.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.