BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Rose M.
Pass Christian, MS
This.pizza is good. Sauce is better than most. Dough does rise and it is good. I savor eating the crust last! The spread of ingredients is adequate. I am a cheese lover so if there is not enough for you then add more of your own.
Haylee T.
ARLINGTON, TX
My favorite pizza! I love every piece of it including the crust. I'm a pepperoni girl and the ingredients are of great quality. This is a fair priced pizza with the best taste. I love cooking it to have a soft crust. It's so yummy.
Gina G.
Bauxite, AR
This pepperoni pizza has a good flavor and doesn't get too greasy in the oven. The pepperoni toppings are ample enough and there is a generous portion of cheese too: if you like plain pepperoni pizza this one will not disappoint.
Megan M.
S Boardman, MI
This is a great pizza that tastes just as good as places that we can get pizza fast around my house. Flavor is good and they have a wide variety to please everyone. Sometimes have to add a little more cheese but overall great pizza.
Crystal A.
Hanford, CA
When you want pizza and don't feel like paying a ton for delivery this is amazing! Taste so good and it hold up pretty close for being frozen pizza! I love to toss this in the oven after a long day and have dinner or lunch on the table in no time! It's a family favorite!
Cellen R.
canton, oh
Absolutely the best pizza !! DiGiorno had changed the recipe and I was heartbroken because the new recipe was horrible. Since it was changed back I am again a happy customer. Best pizza with the best sauce. Not too spice just right
Paisley R.
Chattanooga, TN
One of the best frozen pizza brands. Love a good pepperoni pizza and this one is very good. I cook mine directly on the middle rack for a nice crust. Love the pizza sauce they use and the meat and cheese on top is always quality.
Becky H.
Very good pizza. This is the only brand of pizza that I will buy anymore because I like it the best. It always has the best crust that is crispy on the outside, while soft and fluffy on the inside.
Jenna N.
Not really a big fan of DiGiorno. They have tried to step up their pizzas and I think they over did it. There is a lot of competing flavors going on from the herbs on the crust, to the herbs in the sauce, to the variety of cheeses.
Donielle O.
North tonawanda, NY
DiGiorno rising crust pepperoni pizza is my go to on a cold busy night when I don't feel like cooking. It only takes about 15-20 minutes to cook and is so easy to prepare. There won't be a big mess either for you to clean up.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Sylvia J.