BY DIGIORNO #3 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Kaitlyn M.
centreville, AL
Great meal when having people over and you don't want to spend all afternoon in the kitchen. Or just when everyone is over watching the game. They are better than carry out pizza in my opinion as well.
Abigail C.
Indianapolis, IN
This is our splurge frozen pizza. It's a little more expensive then tombstone and jacks, but it's a nice splurge when we can. Our favorite digiorno is the stuffed crust one, which is better then pizza hut because it doesn't get greasy.
Jon D.
Byron Center, MI
I recently picked up a few of these for a party and they went over so well! The rising crust, which DiGiorno is famous for, turned out perfect each time--with a nice savory flower. My guests ate up the pizzas and left full and happy.
krista L.
Roseville, MI
This is the cream of the crop in frozen pizza. It never tastes like a frozen product, it tastes fresh. The toppings are quality and a good amount. The crust gets crisp and tastes as good as the pizza
Callie C.
Auburn, MI
Absolutely delicious pizza! Quick and easy to make on a night at home when you don't feel like ordering out. The crust comes out nice and thick. The pepperoni isn't too spicy and has just the right amount of grease. I would recommend this pizza to anyone at the grocery store !
Katherine W.
Mcminnville, OR
I haven't met a kid who doesn't love this pizza and there are few adults who won't happily snag a slice as well! It's great to keep in the freezer for that emergency dinner or a great afternoon snack!
Michelle G.
I love every type of pizza digiorno has to offer but pepperoni is by far my favorite. It's a perfect dinner for one of the busy week days. Just pop it on the oven and it's done. Doesn't get easier than that
Becky H.
Very good pizza. This is the only brand of pizza that I will buy anymore because I like it the best. It always has the best crust that is crispy on the outside, while soft and fluffy on the inside.
Rose M.
Pass Christian, MS
This.pizza is good. Sauce is better than most. Dough does rise and it is good. I savor eating the crust last! The spread of ingredients is adequate. I am a cheese lover so if there is not enough for you then add more of your own.
Cellen R.
canton, oh
Absolutely the best pizza !! DiGiorno had changed the recipe and I was heartbroken because the new recipe was horrible. Since it was changed back I am again a happy customer. Best pizza with the best sauce. Not too spice just right
Brianna P.
Detroit , MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Mi V.