BY DIGIORNO #4 in Frozen Pizza

DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
It's Not Delivery. It's Digiorno®.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

• "The store brand is better." in 1 review
  • "It has very good flavor, a lot of cheese and pepperonis. " in 1 review
Brandon K.
This has to be one of the best frozen pizzas I've ever had. Once I popped it in the oven and severed it to my friends they were impressed as was I. Most frozen pizzas aren't always tasty but DiGiorno proved me wrong with this one. I love it!
Jennifer H.
This Pepperoni pizza is good but I have had better over the years. Usually takes quite a bit longer to cook then the directions on the box. My kids love it and I guess that is all that matters is they eat dinner.
Sarah C.
Very good for a frozen pizza. We had nearly given up because most frozen pizzas seem to have lost their flavor. Thankfully, we decided to give DiGiorno Rising Crust a try. Delicious with a soft, tasty crust.
Andria N.
Round Rock, TX
I have a big family with a big appetite! Between sporting events, concerts, recitals, I sometimes need a quick meal to feed the posse. This pizza is quick, easy, and a good value for the price! The kids devour it and never leave any leftover.
Tiffany T.
Huntington, WV
It's not delivery It's DiGiorno!!! I LOVE this product. We eat a lot of pizza at home because my boys are super busy. I get these at Sams club in a three pack for $10. It's super cheap, and super delicious.
Kitty S.
There is no way this would be mistaken for pizza shop pizza. It is convenient but that is about the only plus. The crust does not rise and the taste is mediocre and it is pricey. The store brand is better.
Sydney D.
I love this brand of pizza! It is always a go to for frozen pizza. Great for when you are looking for something cheap and quick. I am never disappointed in the taste and always recommend this to a friend
Payton T.
Bryan, TX
I buy the cheese but this will work in its place. I used to not like frozen pizza all but one brand and my boyfriend got me hooked on this. It's delicious and worth the money. Recommending this to others.
Olivia M.
The pepperoni on this pizza has a very nice flavor. I've bought this frozen pizza numerous times and I am always pleased. I love how much crust there is. It's quick to cook.
Amanda Z.
Hamilton, NJ
Always have one in the freezer in case neither of us feel like cooking. Emergency pizza. Never fails to satisfy, and always delicious. But, better than delivery? There is just something in delivery pizza that DiGiorno can't compete with.
Mi V.
béjaia/sidi aich/ tinebdar
What your favorit pizza?
Brianna P.
Detroit, MI
So I’m not a big fan on store brought pizza but are these any good ?
Juanita L.
modesto
What is your favorite kind?
Sylvia J.